Sign in to follow this  
super canary

match thread-city v wba

But y do ee keep playeen that Owson Neyal???

What a Goal! Chuck up to Becchio, great header and layoff.

[quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"]Bechio....Bechio...Bechio....Well done mate for getting involved and setting up a beauty!!!

Howson...Howson...Howson....You BEAUTY!!!![/quote]Great one-two wasn''t it. I wonder how many anti-Hughton posts we will see this week?

Brilliant, brilliant game.We are safe - well done to all.Great news!!

[quote user="J"][quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"]Bechio....Bechio...Bechio....Well done mate for getting involved and setting up a beauty!!!

Howson...Howson...Howson....You BEAUTY!!!![/quote]Great one-two wasn''t it. I wonder how many anti-Hughton posts we will see this week? [/quote]

Might be some !

We havnt played like this all season.

Should he keep to this style he will get the fans backing.

What a performance to secure safety. Well done everyone. I''m not sure what the coaching staff did this week, but it certainally worked. Take note Chris Hughton, if we can play like that next season, you will have everyones support. 
OTBC

I could have sworn I read on here that our attacking players are not good enough. And that is why we have needed to play super-defensive football this season.I think todays performance has shown again that we always had the quality going forward.  Just you don''t score many goals when you don''t attack.

[quote user="NWC"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Anyone else feel sick in the pit of their stomach?[+o(]

[/quote]yeah - horrible!How can anyoe enjoy this match![/quote]Obviously I know cock all about football - this was the best game of the season!!!!

What a game. We were just incredible and I am definitely going to watch MOTD tonight! My flatmates won''t like the amount of noise I''ve been making.

What an absolutely crucial win.  Glad we can now play Man City with no pressure on us. Sunderland v Southampton score means a great last day battle that we wont be a part of. OTBC

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]What a performance to secure safety. Well done everyone. I''m not sure what the coaching staff did this week, but it certainally worked. Take note Chris Hughton, if we can play like that next season, you will have everyones support. 
OTBC
[/quote]Spot on, and also clear evidence that we have quality in our team that others deny. Now let''s use it next season and have attacking tactics  !!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Delia''s got her clapper!

Anyone watching a stream know who''s doing commentary? I recognise their voices, but not sure who they are...[/quote]One was definitely Jamie RedknappHe was actually really decent. Normally i find him a bit tedious. He really had done his research on the team though.

An emphatic victory and brilliant team performance. No one can take anything away from anyone involved with the team today. Superb performance when it was needed most, totally dominated and made a very good side look below average.

Well done all, soooooooo happy!!