Sign in to follow this  
super canary

match thread-city v wba

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well as I see it if we win 1-0, we will have 41pts, GD -21If we lose 1-0 next week we''ll have 41pts, GD -22If Wigan win their 2 games by 1 goal each they will be on 41 pts with a GD -21How is that safe 2 ?[/quote]Because Wigan play Villa in their last game, and if they win, then Villa can''t, hence Villa stay on 40points which is below us and Wigan at that stage...

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well as I see it if we win 1-0, we will have 41pts, GD -21
If we lose 1-0 next week we''ll have 41pts, GD -22
If Wigan win their 2 games by 1 goal each they will be on 41 pts with a GD -21

How is that safe 2 ?

[/quote]

Because Wigan will have beaten Villa on the last day, so Villa will be on 40 points.

[quote user="NWC"]fish play snoddy - should have passed[/quote]
Or shot. Either one would''ve been more effective than trying to cut in.

Bloody Snodgrass. What on earth is wrong with him?

I go back to my earlier point. Most frustrating player ever.

And I forgot Ruddy likes to wait until the player closing him down is 1/2 a yard away before he kicks the ball!

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well as I see it if we win 1-0, we will have 41pts, GD -21If we lose 1-0 next week we''ll have 41pts, GD -22If Wigan win their 2 games by 1 goal each they will be on 41 pts with a GD -21How is that safe 2 ?[/quote]

Because Villa will still have 40 points and be below us. If Villa win, Wigan are below us ergo, we''re safe if we win.

Urgh, Snodgrass should have slipped it through wide. Feeling tense, but we desereve a second, could be more.

we needs to put one of these chances away - one goal is always too bloody scarey!!

And we need some more female ''referee''s assistants'' or whatever they are called. Only just noticed Sian Massey is running the line today, which is a good thing, she''s done nothing wrong or noticeable which is perfect.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well as I see it if we win 1-0, we will have 41pts, GD -21
If we lose 1-0 next week we''ll have 41pts, GD -22
If Wigan win their 2 games by 1 goal each they will be on 41 pts with a GD -21

How is that safe 2 ?

[/quote]

Villa would have 40 points only!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]And we need some more female ''referee''s assistants'' or whatever they are called. Only just noticed Sian Massey is running the line today, which is a good thing, she''s done nothing wrong or noticeable which is perfect.[/quote]She is always brilliantahhh Holty!!!!2-0

Thank you Foster, as the commentators say, a gift! I''ll take that bit of luck. Saying that, you create you''re own luck. Best I''ve seen us play in an age.

So that''s 7 goals now? Well done Holty. It''s been a tough season offensively but you''ve still done a job. I hope you break 10 goals this season, although it is unlikely.