Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Lets vote on it

Do you we will win next Sunday?

Simply yes or no.

and by next Sunday morning Ill tally up all the votes and see what percentage of us believe well win and stay up.

For me it''s a yes.

Keep the faith.

OTBC

YesAs a true Norwich fan I have to throw form, knowledge and gripes with whats going on out of the window and beleive that the boys can play to their potential and finish this season off. If you say no, then wants the point of being a fan? Come on!! Throw the miserey out the window and just get behind the team. We can all have a season post mortem at 5pm on Sunday, but untill then, I hope we go out swining for the fences and just take it to the baggies, they arnt world beaters and we have taken down bigger team than them at home this season! We can do it.

Im stunned, I recon we shouldn''t even bother turning up if its so set in stone... If I was a Sunderland, Newcastle or Wigan fan Id feel pretty happy coming on here an reading this.

What seriously can''t win??

Of course we can. Will we?

I think so. But more importantly I hope the manager and players think so.

Don''t you?

In a word, "No!" With a bit of luck, perhaps a draw, but a win seems beyond us at the moment.

West Brom have nothing to play for so of course we will win !!!! ........ I hope [:D]

I agree with nutty and birchfest what''s the point in supporting a football team if you don''t even think they''ll win?

We have to believe that we will and sing our hearts out, we were unlucky against Villa but we have to forget that now and move on. This is one of the biggest games in our history and we have to pull through.

OTBC

[quote user="Robert911"]Do I want us to win - YESDo I think we can - NO[/quote]You seriously think we CANT win?

Flippin'' heck how can we as fans whinge about the players etc when we have sod all faith in them?

FFS of course we can win. We have to treat it like a cup final. Get the hell stuck in, and perform like your life depends on it.

I''m as pissed off as much as anybody. But giving up is for wimps.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Robert911"]Do I want us to win - YESDo I think we can - NO[/quote]You seriously think we CANT win?[/quote]Ok. I will rephrase that. Playing the way we are currently do I believe we can win - NOIf a rocket is put up the arse of the players and they give their all do I believe we can win - YES

To be fair we dominated Villa with possession but our final ball was poor.So if we improve our final ball and clinical finishing why cant we beat West Brom?

not a case of yes or no

Got to ! failure is not an option !

so got to be a big YES from me.

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]From everyone saying we cant win

We now have a sudden burst of 6 yeses to 4 nos

keep it up![/quote]Of course we can win but the question was "Do you (think/believe) we will win next Sunday" and there''s one hell of a difference.Do I think we can win - of course we can (on the basis that on a particuler day, anyone can beat anyone)However, do I think we will win, sorry but in answer to that specific question then it''s a no.

Perhaps a win - if we can become and remain confident for the majority of the game then it''s a yes, but if we play as shocking as we did against other teams such as away at Wigan - definitely a no. I believe we can but it will be scrappy and a hard-fought match

YESWest Brom lost at home to Wigan it''s not inconceivable they will lose away to us. Have little to play for, and Clarke mentioned experimenting (hopefully he hasn''t learnt from that yet).Hoping for a good performance and at least a point (depending on other results before and during).However ridiculous it seems, losing to Villa (and Lambert no less) and Wigan winning, Saturday felt like a relegation weekend to me, just the worst case scenario I had in mind before. Just gotta dust ourselves off and go again, while telling ourselves constanty that we have 3 points that wigan still have to earn. We can do it!!! (I hope).

You''re right we do have the right players but I just don''t see Houghton setting out the players in the way we need to win the game.