Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Lets vote on it

We won''t beat west brom and will more than likely be relegated. The players have no confidence and aren''t playing with freedom because of the manager. Thanks for nothing Mr Hughton. Sorry if that isn''t blindly optimistic enough for most of the muppets on here.

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]So...

I''ve added up the results

58% of us think we will win

And 42%. Of us think we will loose

Keep the faith

OTBC[/quote]

I''m pretty sure last time I looked there was another outcome in a game of football bar Win or Lose?

We won''t just win, we are also going to score 4 goals and win 4-1. A red card for West Bromide and our first winning margin this season of more than 1 goal.

[quote user="paul moy"]West Brom have nothing to play for so of course we will win !!!! ........ I hope [:D][/quote]...Didn''t Fulham have nothing to play for during their last game of the season?

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]Sorry it was 42% of us think we will draw or loose[/quote]

It''s lose, and not loose..... unless you pronounce it in a Norfolk accent in which case it probably is loose.

We will win, but could draw or even looooose.

Draw.

Aston Villa was must-win. We lost

Wigan away was must-not-lose. We lost

I think if we had managed to not lose either of those games we would be safe currently.

I think we''ll huff and puff as usual and draw the game.

Probably a draw.But Wigan will lose on Tuesday to save us.Or perhaps Newcastle and Sunderland won''t get another pointWhatever will be, will be.

Well we won''t go down then because we won''t loose. We might lose but we certainly won''t loose. I''m astounded how often this word is now spelt incorrectly.

We will win today, right time to get off, lets hope the next time I look on here it will be after watching a good Norwich victory and what should then be one hell of a lap of honour!!!

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Despite not scoring many this season I''m going for a 3-2 City win. WBA to score first just to cause mayhem on here [;)]

[quote user="Vanwink"]We will win today, right time to get off, lets hope the next time I look on here it will be after watching a good Norwich victory and what should then be one hell of a lap of honour!!!

Get in!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Fantastic performance lads and a fantastic day, well done to all concerned!!!! OTBC