Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Let's get behind wigan

Now with all nerves calmed, I''d look forward to enjoying a last day relegation drama, which obviously require a Wigan a win, otherwise there''s no drama.

How 90 minutes can change things. I''ve gone from being desperate to see Wigan lose on Tuesday to now being desperate  to see them win.Even if they don''t go down, i''d love to see the Villa fans going through the tensions of a last day survival needing at least a draw with no Benteke. After all the shite they have given us this season how good would that be.

Now we''re safe, I can now be happy that Wigan won the FA Cup. I do hope Villa go down, but I think it will be Sunderland as I can''t see them beating Spurs at Spurs

Can''t see Wigan escaping. With Sunderland on 39 points and 11 goals better off, Wigan would need 6 points from their last 2 games. Either that or they''d need to hammer Villa by an insane amount.

either sunderland or villa going down instead would be perfect.

not likely to happen but canonly pray and support a wigan win on tuesday followed by a spurs win on sunday and another wigan win.

cant see wigan grabbing 3 consecutive wins but would be great!