Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Binners In The WBA End

Seen a few things on Twitter saying that several of our inbred neighbours have grown tired of waiting for "Operation Premier League" (or whatever it was they were dribbling about when they were waving their benefits cheques at us) to bare fruit and are coming up to FCR on Sunday.

Thanks for contributing to our club''s finances lads, you should try it at your own club sometime. Shame you didn''t let us know sooner, we could have got the charity buckets out again and have had a quick whip round for you.

Feel free to wear your colours (give them a wash though first yeah) and give us a little wave.

There''s a few of them lurking no here tonight, they will be the ones cheering Hughton and encouraging him to stay.

I think it''s nice. Let them enjoy their day out in the big time.

What''s in been fella''s, 10 years since you''ve seen a Premier League game? Awwww bless. Hope you all have a lovely day and your sister''s manage to find you something nice for dinner when you get home.

Someone warn the St Johns Ambulance that there will be a few cases of cramp after the game as the Binners are used to stretching out , having three seats each.

Doubt they''ll want to help. The Scummers took St Johns for a load of money when they went into Administration.

It''s alright though, Uncle Marcus paid Chopra''s gambling debts. Priorities and all that.

Despicable.

[quote user="Vanwink"]There''s a few of them lurking no here tonight, they will be the ones cheering Hughton and encouraging him to stay.[/quote]

I''m fully behind Hughton and I am no binner thank you very much!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Seen a few things on Twitter saying that several of our inbred neighbours have grown tired of waiting for "Operation Premier League" (or whatever it was they were dribbling about when they were waving their benefits cheques at us) to bare fruit and are coming up to FCR on Sunday.

Thanks for contributing to our club''s finances lads, you should try it at your own club sometime. Shame you didn''t let us know sooner, we could have got the charity buckets out

again and have had a quick whip round for you.

Feel free to wear your colours (give them a wash though first yeah) and give us a little wave.[/quote]

Will be easy to spot them,They are all coming in there usual fancy dress that they where at portaloo rd - dressed as blue plastic seats

[quote user="funny old game"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Seen a few things on Twitter saying that several of our inbred neighbours have grown tired of waiting for "Operation Premier League" (or whatever it was they were dribbling about when they were waving their benefits cheques at us) to bare fruit and are coming up to FCR on Sunday.

Thanks for contributing to our club''s finances lads, you should try it at your own club sometime. Shame you didn''t let us know sooner, we could have got the charity buckets out

again and have had a quick whip round for you.

Feel free to wear your colours (give them a wash though first yeah) and give us a little wave.[/quote]

Will be easy to spot them,They are all coming in there usual fancy dress that they where at portaloo rd - dressed as blue plastic seats[/quote]

Wear - its early!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Doubt they''ll want to help. The Scummers took St Johns for a load of money when they went into Administration. It''s alright though, Uncle Marcus paid Chopra''s gambling debts. Priorities and all that. Despicable.[/quote]

A really good investment now that he''s on his bike.

thanks for buying tickets in the away end binners... let me explain how it works, WBA buy the tickets from NCFC and then sell them to their fans... by purchasing a ticket you have ensured WBA can pay this bill and therefore benefitted Norwich City Football club to the tune of £50 a ticket each... or how ever much it may have cost....so thank you for helping to contribute to our existence over the next few years.....I am sure seeing a full stadium, top level professional players, Premier league facilities, is something that you will be envious of...after all, Barnsley, Wolves and Leeds are hardly world footballing super powers...I suspect "uncle Marcus" is working on which of our players he can sign this summer to help your march up the championship... 100 points! 100 goals!Your responses will be well thought out and challenging for us all i am sure.

I hope they enjoyed their day out at the premier Leeague game and were well catered for.maybe one day they might be able to entertain other fans at a premiership match... a long way to go until then, I suspect league 1 will be seeing a visit from the "Bloo armee" soon enough.