Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Massive massive achievement against ALL odds

What a tremendous job Hughton has done this season, realistically with the money we have spent, we should have gone down. Todays first 11 cost us no more than £12m to assemble, please find me a team in the Premier league who cost less to assemble? take in to consideration Lukaku cost £19m....... So many people on here still worship Lambert, he has inherited a squad which has had over 150m spent on it over the last few seasons, spent another 25m on it this season, and they are currently sitting below us in the table. A few Norwich fans on here do not deserve premiership football or success, you are a cancer to the club. Some of the rubbish spouted on here recently has been unreal - Ruddy is going to Arsenal, thats why he isn''t playing, Hughton bigging up the opponents before the match is embarrasing, Hughtons formations are negative, McNally is lying and Johnson MUST be going to Swansea. Bottom line is, all you pantwetters look very silly right now. I am going to have a beer and celebrate a fantastic achievement and I for one cannot wait for Hughton to lead us out next season in our 3rd Premiership season in a row 

When looked at purely in terms of transfer fees or wages it is "against all odds" as you say. I can see why you pointed out Villa, but perhaps Stoke serves your argument even better.And as for this board recently - today in particular - I only hope the players and coaching staff don''t read it. I only started posting again recently because I don''t see why this message board should be left to the retards.

[quote user="ellis206"]What a tremendous job Hughton has done this season, realistically with the money we have spent, we should have gone down. Todays first 11 cost us no more than £12m to assemble, please find me a team in the Premier league who cost less to assemble? take in to consideration Lukaku cost £19m....... So many people on here still worship Lambert, he has inherited a squad which has had over 150m spent on it over the last few seasons, spent another 25m on it this season, and they are currently sitting below us in the table. A few Norwich fans on here do not deserve premiership football or success, you are a cancer to the club. Some of the rubbish spouted on here recently has been unreal - Ruddy is going to Arsenal, thats why he isn''t playing, Hughton bigging up the opponents before the match is embarrasing, Hughtons formations are negative, McNally is lying and Johnson MUST be going to Swansea. Bottom line is, all you pantwetters look very silly right now. I am going to have a beer and celebrate a fantastic achievement and I for one cannot wait for Hughton to lead us out next season in our 3rd Premiership season in a row [/quote]

This...

[quote user="Vlad.T.Impaler"]When looked at purely in terms of transfer fees or wages it is "against all odds" as you say. I can see why you pointed out Villa, but perhaps Stoke serves your argument even better.And as for this board recently - today in particular - I only hope the players and coaching staff don''t read it. I only started posting again recently because I don''t see why this message board should be left to the retards.[/quote]Exactly, people were saying we should be beating teams like Southampton etc, even they have a 20m plus strike force!!!! Next season will really give us a chance to bring in some world class players and progress this club. Under Hughton I feel we will get in players of a higher calibre