Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Do not delay

I am a very happy / relived man today ;) tomorrow I hope that we sack Chrish Hughton and start building for the future. He has proved himself incompetent all season and we need better.

The rumours are he has lost the dressing room, time to get rid before more damage is done.

Oh I''m sorry, did todays performance suggest he had lost the dressing room?

Did you not see all the players hugging him? if thats losing it can I have some of it please?

relief, survival, adrenaline thats what explains that. from what I have heard the core of the team have lost their patience with Hughtons negative tactics. I think that is backed up by Holts comments...

Hughton has conspired to take a decent team assembled under Lambert and take us backwards.

Obviously I am happy we stayed up, very happy, but its in spite of hughton not because of

I can confirm that you are talking absolute BS, a distant family member had recently been scouting for Hughton (worked with him at Newcastle as well) and he has certainly not lost the dressing room. I find it hiliarious that depsite seeing the whole squad run to embrace Hughton idiots on here still claim he has lost the dressing room, how thick can you be?

From Hoolahan - the players called a meeting with Hughton asking for him to change the tactics as they had lost faith with his defensive tactics. Holts comments to the media are simply frustration getting the better of him.

[quote user="ref89"]Some people simply cannot celebrate success.[/quote]

Sucess? I am not being negative, but is that your definition of success? Thats called just about doing enough!

I really hope you are joking. Hughton has done a good job with one of the smallest budgets in the Premier League. At no point did he lose the dressing room and you could see all the joy on the players faces during and after the game.

In relation to Holt''s comment, I read it as him saying he''s doing a different role in the team which is relying on him being more selfless.

Success is, in each supporter''s mind, defined against their own expectations. It''s also constantly reassessed. This is why not everyone will be happy, even if we win the Champions'' League! Just try and think in terms of a few different perspectives.

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]I am a very happy / relived man today ;) tomorrow I hope that we sack Chrish Hughton and start building for the future. He has proved himself incompetent all season and we need better. The rumours are he has lost the dressing room, time to get rid before more damage is done.[/quote]

.........and at this point in the season the team guided by PL this season is still in with a chance of relegation, whilst the team guided by CH is in with a chance of ending up higher than we did last season.  FFS

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]From Hoolahan - the players called a meeting with Hughton asking for him to change the tactics as they had lost faith with his defensive tactics. Holts comments to the media are simply frustration getting the better of him.[/quote]

You know bugger all so stop trolling and get back in your box.Chris Hughton was tasked to keep us in the Premiership this season. He has succeeded where many thought he would fail.Well done CH.

SDP, why has this thread not been deleted yet, like the other ''in the know'' thread the other day, which disappeared VERY quickly?