Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Stop with the pro Hughton threads

Great result.

Unfortunatly, one game a season does not count.

We played FANTASTIC today against a team that had nothing to win, and nothing to loose.

No matter what the anti Hughton fans want, or the pro Hughton fans want, he will start the season as the boss.

If he continues to play like he did this game he will have my support, and probably most other anti Hughton fans support as well.

Lets keep our feet in the geound, enjoy the best game we have played all season and wait and see.

There has been endless anti-Hughton threads for months. For one day he deserves some positivity and plaudits on this forum.

So bollox, sorry!!

Well done Chris!!

I think he needs to get some of the credit he deserves. Lambert is big shoes to fill and any manager coming in would have to live up to it and imo who ever came in we were always going to have a difficult season. With Wolfswinkel coming in next season, I''m excited to see who else will come in.But anyway, a fantastic win and a massive relief to now be safe after weeks of worrying.

1 game and he deserves plaudits ??

No he does not.

We had the potential to play lime this all season.

Only when his neck was truely on the line did he throw caution to the wind.

About bloody time some of us would say !!!!

Hughtons goal from the board was to keep us up. He''s done that end of discussion

No, not just for one game, but for keeping us up. Some people are just to quick and easy to hate.

[quote user="ImDrunky"]No, not just for one game, but for keeping us up. Some people are just to quick and easy to hate. [/quote]

Oh dear Oh dear.

Yes he is a genius !!

Back to the wall. Failed with his tactics all season, reverts to the " Lambert " style of going forward and we get a result.

We stay up not because of him, but because of the players finaly being released to play to there potential.

Not going to say I have always been pro hughton because him and the board got it wrong by not signing quality upfront. With a few of the correct signings of a similar magnitude to van wolfswinkel we will be a good counter attacking side. We need quality no nonsense wingers possibly an attacking midfielder and possibly another defender. Just my opinion....

Sour grapes. We''ve turned over some top teams at home and we''re now in the same position we finished last season. Get over yourself and accept that you made a knee-jerk judgement that you can''t defend.

It''s a day for celebration and all you want to do is carry on with your negativity. We''ve put up with crap football and crappier fans for a long time this seaon. I''m going to enjoy myself. But if you can''t for one day......

I can see talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Some people are only happy when they moan, guess you come under that.Anyway, Happy day for NCFC and for the supporters. Thank you Chris Hughton and to the players for keeping us up in the Premier League. :D

Read my original post.

Should he turn over a leaf and play like this next season, he will be backed by all.

My opinion has not changed in the slightest just because we had a seasons best performance today.

Now had todays performance been the norm, we wouldnt be here talking about it would we.

Jury is well and truly still out on Mr Hughton.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Read my original post.

Should he turn over a leaf and play like this next season, he will be backed by all.

My opinion has not changed in the slightest just because we had a seasons best performance today.

Now had todays performance been the norm, we wouldnt be here talking about it would we.

Jury is well and truly still out on Mr Hughton.[/quote]

For the terminally hard of thinking on here - it is not just one game but the fact that he got us to safety across a whole season.

Thank God McNally''s in charge of the club with some of the bilge that''s been posted on here in recent weeks.

Well those of us with a bit of sense and perspective have been backing him all season.

[quote user="morty"]

Well those of us with a bit of sense and perspective have been backing him all season.

[/quote]

And those who didn''t, claim in their pitiful threads that he just got lucky. On today of all days after a brilliant result they completely lack the graciousness to acknowledge CH''s achievements over the whole of the season. 

[quote user="I.S."]Sour grapes. We''ve turned over some top teams at home and we''re now in the same position we finished last season. Get over yourself and accept that you made a knee-jerk judgement that you can''t defend.[/quote]well said I.S!the O P might want to consider why ALL of the players (Bar Ruddy) ran over and Mobbed Hughton at the 3rd goal... he has their backing... you might want to think about that

Do you by any chance vote BNP the 1englishman?

Some of the blind hate directed to Hughton even in the face of success makes me wonder about some on here

Man U, Spurs, Arsenal and Everton all beaten by us this season. Now safe despite one of the least potent strike forces in the league - a success in my eyes

Hughton''s job was to keep us in the Prem. he has done just that. I think he deserves to stay, and see how it goes. If by, say, November things are looking grim, then it''s time for plan B.

Well done Chris, well done to the whole team, well done to the fans,, we are safe!!

For the love of God, look around us in the table. A game from the end of the season and Hughton has got us a similar number of points as many long-established Premiership teams and he has done it with far fewer resources. Newcastle, Sunderland, Villa, Fulham, Wigan, Stoke; all built on how many more millions than our team? Redknap, Pardew, O''Neill, Jol, Pulis, Martinez; how many years of successful Premiership survival between them? And yet Hughton is somehow gash for similar achievements? Despite our performances being ''shocking'' and ''negative'' (how I hate that word!!!) all season long (to hear some of you on) here we are matching and beating many of these established PL teams with their established PL managers over the course of the season! How many of the established teams around us have NOT had some disappointing performances and results along the way just like we have. What did some of you expect!!!?

Honestly, some of you Hughton doubters remind me of spoilt children who stamp their feet because somebody failed to meet their unrealistic expectations.