Sign in to follow this  
Mr Carrow

Didnt sleep last night.

Morning, felt the need to make my first post today to wish the lads good luck for today!

Its been a long hard seaon for us but all that can be put behind us with one big performance today.

I couldnt sleep last night, a mixture of apprehension and the excitement of securing another season in the top flight.

Come On You Yellows!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven''t slept properly for a week. I also wake up with a headache every morning.

You should never belittle stress, or anxiety it comes in many different forms. So real problems to you may seem trivial to others and vise versa.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]It''s only football, what would you be like if you had some ''real'' problems in your life?[/quote]I really had to chuckle at this - you''ve made over 7,000 (SEVEN thousand posts) and you have the audacity to tell someone else who saved their one post for one of the most important games in our history and another who made a handful, that "there is more to life than football" - oh, the irony!!

I slept like a log. I''d like to say I had lovely dreams about goals and celebrating... but I didn''t have any dreams last night.

I slept well. But the curry and beer sure did stink out the room.

whistleblower I though that this would be the perfect day to lose my virginity! It would appear that Joanna lost hers a long long time ago!

I had a great nights sleep, and woke up all excited. Nothing to do with the Mrs either.

No word of a lie, i had 2 dreams last night, both were norwich v wba.

Typically dream wepher every unrealistic tough lol. We were 3-0 up and lost 5-7 in last dream I had lol.

Can''t remember outcome of first one.

[quote user="Mr Carrow"]Morning, felt the need to make my first post today to wish the lads good luck for today! Its been a long hard seaon for us but all that can be put behind us with one big performance today. I couldnt sleep last night, a mixture of apprehension and the excitement of securing another season in the top flight. Come On You Yellows!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well what you need to do tonight.....Is lie right on the very edge of your bed.....and then you''ll soon drop off......

[quote user="nu_matik"]I had a great nights sleep, and woke up all excited. Nothing to do with the Mrs either.[/quote]

That''s perfectly normal.

What will be, will be.

The boys know now that it is in their hands or boots. A win and we are safe. That can have a galvanising effect and we have yet to score 4 at home this season. This would be a good time to do so.

Keep the faith!!

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]What will be, will be.

The boys know now that it is in their hands or boots. A win and we are safe. That can have a galvanising effect and we have yet to score 4 at home this season. This would be a good time to do so.

Keep the faith!![/quote]

Dr Crafty, that was some post!!!!!!!

Will sleep like a fucking log tonight?