Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

WELL DONE TO OUR FANS

Yep terrific atmosphere, I''m not a fan of the clappy things but the don''t half generate a lot of noise!

Absolute rubbish! Us fans in the ground did NOTHING. The players decided, as a man, to do it for the plastics. They may never go to games, and give no financial or emotional support whatsoever bit they are the HEROES. This is their day.

Armchair fans, Norwich City owe you a HUGE debt of gratitude.

Starting with the Reading game they have really outdone themselves in trying times, great work everyone :)

The troll behind mungo is just desperate to suckle what remaining negative energy is hanging around the place.

They''re parasites trolls, i''m telling you.

"Absolute rubbish! Us fans in the ground did NOTHING. The players decided, as a man, to do it for the plastics. They may never go to games, and give no financial or emotional support whatsoever bit they are the HEROES. This is their day. Armchair fans, Norwich City owe you a HUGE debt of gratitude"

God you''re a tool.

[quote user="Tarquin"]Tool who was at the game. Were you? I rest my case ...[/quote]

I''m a season ticket holder, you insufferable pillock.

[quote user="QHcanary"]You were bullied as a child, weren''t you?[/quote]

No I think with a name like Tarquin he was probably abused by Jimmy Saville!!!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Even the Jarrold was singing Tangie![/quote]

Yes they were and I think it was better than the atmosphere during the 2003-04 season[/quote]

Were they louder than you ''Delia Out'' crowd though Tangie?

People on here are unbelievable, we get a fantastic result today which guarantees us playing in one of the most entertaining leagues in the world for another season with so many reasons to be positive and still you squabble about who is the better supporter.

Enjoy the day for gods sake, who cares about who is the best supporter , the most important thing is we all follow the same team.

It''s a little bit juvenile really.

Congratulations to All our supporters wherever you are and here''s to another and better season in the premier league.

Uh, please don''t start lappin.

I thought that maybe for once, just once, no topics would be derailed or assaulted for no good reason.