Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

Holland for me this week. Vitesse have been one of the teams that have scuppered us in the past but I fancy them at 1/5 for a home win on Sunday.

VITESSE V vvv - HOME WIN

Good luck all

Leedscanary

QPR to do us a massive favour and stuff Newcastle on Sunday. Relegated teams traditionally throw the form book out of the window (Reading at Fulham last week for example) and Harry will be playing the players he wants to keep with the prima-donnas in the stands. The pressure will really be on the Geordies who (like us) have only managed one away win all season. And nobody is better placed to pick up the mood than this weeks picker.....QPR v Newcastle.......Home win.Good luck NUC. [Y]

Liverpool to win away at Fulham for me, coutinho is bang on form and looks like a great player in the making.

Good luck Newcastle Uni Canary, and all pickers!

Celtic vs St Johnson - Home win - Good luck all PUP''s

Don''t very often go for games in this country but just for a change I''ll go for Man City to win the FA Cup at a canter.

Then hopefully a demoralised Wigan will lose on Tuesday and its happy days for City(assuming we win on Sunday!!)

Good luck NUC and all PUPs

MC

ok very sorry its a bit soon and i may have cut some people off.Thank you all for your suggestions i really have considered them all. I''ve tried to be bold but a little bit sensible. i couldn''t bring myself to picked norwich to win as it would be a double wammy if we lose. i also liked the idea of qpr to beat newcastle but wouldn''t be able to keep a straight face a work on monday if it did happen.man city  to beat  wigan || picked by:  ncfcstar    city-till-i-die    newyorkcanary    Beauseant    swindoncanary    MethCanary Freiburg to beat   Greuther Fuerth || picked by killiecanary                     malmo  to beat  djurgarden     || picked by  Hissing Sid       Liverpool to beat   Fulham || picked by   norfolkchance1                     Karlsruher SC  to beat  Hansa Rostock || picked by   Gingerpele                    Nice to beat   Evian TG || picked by nutty nigel also my pick right good luck for everyone''s picks (maybe not nana''s if he picks wba win later :-))

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]ok very sorry its a bit soon and i may have cut some people off.

Thank you all for your suggestions i really have considered them all. I''ve tried to be bold but a little bit sensible. i couldn''t bring myself to picked norwich to win as it would be a double wammy if we lose. i also liked the idea of qpr to beat newcastle but wouldn''t be able to keep a straight face a work on monday if it did happen.

man city  to beat  wigan || picked by:  ncfcstar    city-till-i-die    newyorkcanary    Beauseant    swindoncanary    MethCanary
Freiburg to beat   Greuther Fuerth || picked by killiecanary                    
malmo  to beat  djurgarden     || picked by  Hissing Sid      
Liverpool to beat   Fulham || picked by   norfolkchance1                    
Karlsruher SC  to beat  Hansa Rostock || picked by   Gingerpele                   
Nice to beat   Evian TG || picked by nutty nigel also my pick

right good luck for everyone''s picks (maybe not nana''s if he picks wba win later :-))

[/quote]

Thank you NUC. What a bet we have this weekend! You asked the PUPs to be bold and they responded in spirit and now you have given us perhaps the boldest set of selections we ever had. But you know what? Looking at them they look good. There''s good reason for each of them to win. We always need a bit of luck anyway and if these come close it will be an exciting weekend for sure!!! I placed the bet with BET365 and the potential pay out is £324.15. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Man City @ 1/3
SC Freiburg @ 3/4
Malmo FF @ 5/6
Liverpool @ 21/20
Karlsruhe @ 2/7
Nice @ 15/8
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
10/05/2013 17:36:2510.000.00
Total for this period 10.000

Karlsruher get us underway tomorrow at 12:30 followed by Frieburg at 2:30 and Manchester City at 5:15. Hopefully we will be unbeaten over night going into Sunday when Malmo kick off at 2pm, Liverpool at 3pm and Nice at 4pm.

I go away for 5 days early on Sunday morning (A mess up on my part!!) So I won''t be around Sunday. My ticket for WBA is available if any of you PUPs are interested email me at canaryeddie@aol.com

Don''t forget we have NUC''s bet on the play off game this evening. If Palace win we will collect £25. Thanks again Neil, good luck with Palace and the main six. The power of the PUPs will be right behind you. And of course gook luck to our beloved team against WBA. What a weekend we have in store!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everybody. Now a bit worried that my choice is in there! I was just warming up! My son has just pointed out that in his opinion I am the worst tipster on the world, so lets hope he is wrong

Good luck to one and all, especially NUC

Evening everyone and apologies for lateness. Also good luck to Neil and welcome to Killie. As you can no doubt already tell Killie this is without doubt the best thread on here and to know we''re making a contribution to the Academy players development gives me a warm glow!!

MMMK - Espanyol -v- REAL MADRID AWAY WIN

MM - Greuther Furth -v- FREIBURG AWAY WIN

Good Luck everyone 😄😄

Fashionably late again, sorry about that. This week I''m going for

Stoke vs Spurs - Away win

Good luck NUC, and everyone

You''re extra bet was unlucky NUC. I was hoping Wilbo would tuck one away for us but it wasn''t meant to be. Nevermind buddy, the main event starts tomorrow[:)]

Man City to inflict an absolute battering in Wigan,who then go on to lose their final two games in spectacular fashion.

Man Citeh to win.

Bit late again although in my defence I was away this week...Everton to beat West Ham for me this week.Good luck NUC - that''s one hell of a potential return - and all PUPs.

Ahh no!

Karlsruhe only draw :( Don''t know how I do it, but me picking a heavy favourite seems to be the kiss of death...

They were the shortest odds of your six NUC, really unlucky.

It''s uncanny that if we have an early kick off it always seems to lose. I''m gutted for NUC that it should end so early.

As Nutty would say (and tells me often) no sorrys on this thread!

You were really unlucky, The two games that went the wrong way yesterday were the two ''dead certs'' so to speak. As the price showed you were very bold in your selections, on another weekend it might have come off.

And yeah, time for one last win this season!

You take the risk to earn the cash. Next time I''m sure you''ll be basking in success.

Hard luck everyone, three points and prem safety to celebrate instead!

Bad luck, Newc Uni Canary.

It''s getting exciting at the top of the PUPs league.  Tilly has pulled out 1 correct nap advantage, with 1 to play. 

It could end all level next week, in which case Mr Bump would win it on alphabetical order![;)]