Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Hands up those who would like Wigan to beat Arsenal

Surely I can''t be the only one that wants Wigan to finally succumb and dissapear out of the PL?

A bankrolled team with hardly any support, purely kept in the league, and now with a trophy, because of the money of their owner. If they had run up some enormously extravagent debt to boot they would be the epitome of everything wrong with modern football. I hope the door hits them on their way out of the league.

Plus I couldn''t care less about Lambert and think Sunderland will struggle just as much next year, so keep them in!

[quote user="Monty13"]Surely I can''t be the only one that wants Wigan to finally succumb and dissapear out of the PL?

A bankrolled team with hardly any support, purely kept in the league, and now with a trophy, because of the money of their owner. If they had run up some enormously extravagent debt to boot they would be the epitome of everything wrong with modern football. I hope the door hits them on their way out of the league.

Plus I couldn''t care less about Lambert and think Sunderland will struggle just as much next year, so keep them in![/quote]Completely agree Monty.  Sunderland wont beat Spurs so it''ll be Sunderland to go down if Wigan do win their two games.  Get rid of Wigan, I hope they get thrashed tonight - wouldn''t be anywhere near the PL without Whelan''s money.