Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

4-0?

When was the last time we scored 4 with no reply? And given all the anxiety here for the last few weeks, what chance us doing this tomorrow? Not a prediction or a forecast but just a counter intuitive sensation that we could actually throw the form book out of the window tomorrow and absolutely to for it. Does anyone else believe that that is our approach we should take....that we go out to hope to win but knowing that like a return leg of a cup match that we need to score 3 at least to go through. Do people feel that the players are capable of thinking like this? Could Chris Hughton for once create this mentality?

I agree with a poster here that tomorrow marks an historical importance for our medium term future. And I would love Becchio to score his first goal ( or two) to save our season.

Anyway I will return to the ether as I''m being too positive. But at the moment I''m imagining a 4-0 win. OTBC, NMTD, SONYC..........

We''d have to get them all in the first half, so Hughton could take off the goalscorers at half time and bring on three additional centre backs.

will settle for a 1-0 -or even a two goal league victory - not done since last home game of last season

coyy!

"Irrespective of any opinions from anyone else we try and win every game.

We know you can’t go gung ho and win, but you have to have a strategy

and it has been more difficult since that good run to get those balances

right."  Chris Hughton, 11th May 2013

"Irrespective of any opinions from anyone else we try and win every game. "

that is complete rubbish.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]"Irrespective of any opinions from anyone else we try and win every game." Chris Hughton, 11th May 2013[/quote]I just don''t agree.  We may want to win every game of course.  But we settle for a point more often than not.

4 - 0 indeed :-)Nice one. You should have put a tenner on it.OTBC.Credit to BBC West Mids. The commentaters are being very fair and almost don''t begrudge Norwich for the win. They seem happy at Albion''s season overall.

OP - go and buy some lottery tickets now!!!!!!!:)

It''s not often I have such intuition but it was one of those strong sensations that made me make a post!

I want to hear from you more often with a gut feeling like that!

Don''t suppose you have a guess for next weeks lottery please?

Humble pie to those doubters on this thread direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark egg on your face

[quote user="sonyc"]When was the last time we scored 4 with no reply? And given all the anxiety here for the last few weeks, what chance us doing this tomorrow? Not a prediction or a forecast but just a counter intuitive sensation that we could actually throw the form book out of the window tomorrow and absolutely to for it. Does anyone else believe that that is our approach we should take....that we go out to hope to win but knowing that like a return leg of a cup match that we need to score 3 at least to go through. Do people feel that the players are capable of thinking like this? Could Chris Hughton for once create this mentality?

I agree with a poster here that tomorrow marks an historical importance for our medium term future. And I would love Becchio to score his first goal ( or two) to save our season.

Anyway I will return to the ether as I''m being too positive. But at the moment I''m imagining a 4-0 win. OTBC, NMTD, SONYC..........[/quote]So, about next weekend''s lottery numbers....

Well done sonyc, in one post you''ve got more right than some other posters have done all season! [:)]