Sign in to follow this  
Cantiaci Canary

Ipswich Town

Can I just take the opportunity to say HA HA HA to Ipswich Town FC?

If it was the other way round I would be absolutely gutted! Norwich City have 3 prem seasons back to back.

I don''t care if we go down next season and they come up (unlikely) lets make the most of NOW!

Kings of East Anglia!

As of today, we will now move above ipswich in total number seasons spent in the premier league.

Whos that? Some little team to the south? Now everyone sing to the tune off 99 bottles of beer:

''90 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK, 90 MILLON POUNDSIPSWICH TOWN ARE STILL STAYING DOWN90 MILLION POUNDS''

Those c*nts are so deluded it''s laughable. Some cockney on TWTD was saying we wouldn''t get 17,500 average if we where to be so sh*t that we had 10 consecutive seasons in the championship. Must have missed the season we averaged 24,500 in league 1.

Taking the old Division 1 into account next season will leave us 2 shy of the scum''s number of seasons in the top flight. They will have had 3 more seasons than us in the Championship/old division 2 and 5 less than us in league 1/old division 3. This is from the 1946/47 season when league football resumed after the war.

I think the best thing I read on TWTD tonight was one ''well informed from the club'' taaaan fan was told by a ''high up offical'' that we dont cash in on our big games and are held back because we have ''too many season ticket holders, which restritcts us'' hahahaha I pray that some of them are reading this, allow me to divuldge;1. Its comical that anyone from Ipswich Town Fc would dare to make comment on how WE should be running as a buisness; are you guys for real!? I mean how much debt are you in?!?2. Cash in on big games?!? Well, we now consider Man U a season fixture not a once in ten years cup draw, we dont have hords of ''fans'' willing to show up and fill the empty 5,000 seats because they are more interested in the opposition. Also we beat Man U at home this year. And Arsenal. What we do have is another 2,000 people on the season ticket waiting list.3. Restricted by our Season ticket numbers! Oh yeah, I mean its a real nightmare having the revenue of 20,000+ season ticket holders assured every season.4. Urm, how about this for your ''big game'' theory, Our attendance for our under 18 youth cup final match had a higher attendance than all of your home games this season. Perhaps thats what you meant, im not sure!?5. We dont need to cash in, we are in the Premire League next season and will be £90 million better off.... thats almost as much debt as you are in right? Urm we are debt free... yeaaaaah just thought Id point that out.

Anyhow, enjoy ''cashing in'' on Barnsley at home on a tuesday night. I think we have a £8.5 million striker coming in to give us a hand when we play Chelsea etc next season, should be exciting.

[quote user="birchfest"]I think the best thing I read on TWTD tonight was one ''well informed from the club'' taaaan fan was told by a ''high up offical'' that we dont cash in on our big games and are held back because we have ''too many season ticket holders, which restritcts us'' hahahaha I pray that some of them are reading this, allow me to divuldge;

1. Its comical that anyone from Ipswich Town Fc would dare to make comment on how WE should be running as a buisness; are you guys for real!? I mean how much debt are you in?!?
2. Cash in on big games?!? Well, we now consider Man U a season fixture not a once in ten years cup draw, we dont have hords of ''fans'' willing to show up and fill the empty 5,000 seats because they are more interested in the opposition. Also we beat Man U at home this year. And Arsenal. What we do have is another 2,000 people on the season ticket waiting list.
3. Restricted by our Season ticket numbers! Oh yeah, I mean its a real nightmare having the revenue of 20,000+ season ticket holders assured every season.
4. Urm, how about this for your ''big game'' theory, Our attendance for our under 18 youth cup final match had a higher attendance than all of your home games this season. Perhaps thats what you meant, im not sure!?
5. We dont need to cash in, we are in the Premire League next season and will be £90 million better off.... thats almost as much debt as you are in right? Urm we are debt free... yeaaaaah just thought Id point that out.

Anyhow, enjoy ''cashing in'' on Barnsley at home on a tuesday night. I think we have a £8.5 million striker coming in to give us a hand when we play Chelsea etc next season, should be exciting.
[/quote]

Very good birchfest as they say jealousy is an ugly emotion.[:D]

Just looked at the site and it''s so funny on how bitter this lot really is and to add the fact that most on there keep refering to us securing our premiership survival by the skin of our teeth!!

Really, we have not been in the bottom three since the start of the season then I believe we have only been there for 1 week. The reality is that we can still finish as high as we did last year 12th and that is a comfortable position to finish in.

When you then consider that for most of the season it looked like the scum were going down it’s only thanks to some lucky freak results that they got themselves out of relegation.

They really are grasping at straws and I feel a little sad for them, I mean……..

Marcus Evans, does he really like Football, let alone the scum, how many times has he been to see the scum? Is a case of cheap advertising and a good way to offset your companies TAX against debt, is there any other reason why Marcus Evans is allowing  such huge debt to be accrued against no assets? So if Evans sells what is he selling? The playing squad is worth nothing, even Chopra & JET the two super signings are being allowed to leave, the ground id council owned and the training ground is also not owned by the scum. Who in their right mind would buy into that set up?

I would love to have an honest Ippo fan tell it the way they see it!

With falling attendance and such big debts, I can only see one thing for scum and that another case of administration followed by points deduction and follow the Pompy model!

It’s little wonder that they have such green eye’s looking at this great club, debt free, fantastic ground and training facilities all owned by the club, not to mention that Cat 1 youth category and potentially winning the FA youth cup tonight!

Oh dear me, their fans are even so deluded that they think they will be pushing for promotion next year, sorry but QPR, Reading, Wigan, Leicester, Blackburn to name a few have better players, stable finances and will be hard pushed to get out that division, Scum will be lucky to survive relegation next year.

You do have to feel a little sorry for the 170 true supporters that might turn out in a few years time to play their non-league derby match with Lowestoft.

Just had a sneaky look on twtd, God, talk about bitter. [:D]

I''m not sure I would want to see Lowestoft - Ipswich play, as a neutral I would like to see a good even game.This month Lowestoft have beaten good old Ipswich in the Suffolk Cup.Norwich - Pride of East Anglia, Lowestoft - Pride of Suffolk.Ipswich - Jealous?

Adding to the above it''s worth noting that the two clubs have never been so far apart, despite the twaddle from the dimwitted binfolk bleating about these things being cyclical.The financial gap is staggering. We will most likely pick up around £100m next season - they will most likely have a debt of nearly £100m come June of this year. The squads are miles apart, with theirs being made up mostly of loanees, fading hasbeens and jail birds - basically the dross others don''t want. Where we have a training ground where the facilities are being expanded and deeloped, theirs has been taken in lieu of debts.This sort of stuff does not get turned around in a season or two. They have been in terminal decline for over a decade and the above is a consequence of that. The clubs will only continue to move further and further apart.

[quote user="Watch The Birdie"]Just had a sneaky look on twtd, God, talk about bitter. [:D][/quote]

Did you run into Wiz on there?