Sign in to follow this  
Canary Brem

Why I hate the media, but proud of our manager!!

Following the outburst from Olsen about Helveg, these are some of the headlines about Worthy''s response.

Worthy Blasts Olsen
Worthy Hits Back at Denmark Coach.

I read these articles with the thought that Worthy was going to challenge Olsen to a sparring match ala Celebrity Wrestling, but no - we get the usual, polite response from Worthy - "I am very dissapointed with the comments....."

This makes my blood boil with the sensationalist reporting we have to suffer, but it is tempered with a sense of pride and happiness that we have such a genuine, unflappable and honest manager at our club.

Can you imagine Warnocks response to something like that, he would have to be rushed into casualty for a quadruple heart bypass.

what i like about worthy is he doesnt give anything away. Prehaps he has somethign up his sleeve, who can tell (apart from whiz maybe)

Worthy is great manager to have here, and we are lucky to have him. Worthy out? agh, rubbish!  -  what club have you been watching?

[quote]what i like about worthy is he doesnt give anything away. Prehaps he has somethign up his sleeve, who can tell (apart from whiz maybe) Worthy is great manager to have here, and we are lucky to have h...[/quote]

Don`t think I would like to play poker with Worthy !!  at the same time  I wish   there was something of the Warnock about him    I just like to see a manager  showing some emotion ...  

When Mancity [ finally ] got rid of  that millstone around their neck , Keegan ,  and [ finally ] did the right thing and made psycho a manager  , it transformed  the team !    if he sees a player skiving  its a burst blood vessel job     he would  shatter the eardrums of the offender ,  no two ways about it !   and thats about my only criticsm of Worthy  , toooo gentlemanly by half ! 

Agreed - I live in Brighton and often get complimented on what a professional and dignified manager we have, from other fans.  Worthy is a worthy boss.