Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Pre-Season in America

Just curious how many people might be going. I already live in Florida and I told my boss today I will be taking off a week in July..Just curious who might be going and if you want to meet up have a few drinks etc etc etc. Wish it was on the East Coast but California will do nicely.

seriously looking into this, combining with a holiday...looking to go to San Francisco during first two games and then internal flight to Portland for third.....not sure about the logistics yet, travel accomodation etc

Definitely a long flight can take from 11 hours direct to over 13 if you get a connection. Not sure if good for the players or what.

Unfortunately when you combine the fees of my flight just back to DC, down payment on a Rented House + Uni, a trip to the other side of the country just isn''t in my budget right now.

really wish there was one game on the east coast. I''d happily drive 7/8 hours.

ya know what is funny...all day Saturday I was singing that song "Do you know the way to San Jose" and all day sunday I was like why the hell am I singing this song...then I told my coworkers about Norwich in California this summer and they sang that song..and I was like ohhh myyy that is why. made me laugh inside.