Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Odemwingie??

What''s people''s thoughts on us signing him this summer. Will be able to sign him for basically nothing. Showed glimpses of quality when he came on Sunday. Just depends what state of mind he''s in after the whole WBA thing. Worth a go or is he too much of a liability??

Not interested in the slightest.His attitude this season has been a disgrace, as was driving himself to QPR to try to force a move through and then having the audacity to claim that money had nothing to do with it, despite WBA being MUCH higher in the league than QPR and not in a relegation dogfight...He can pi$$ off back to Russia as far as I''m concerned...

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]31 can''t score oh and is a grade a bellend[/quote]Seconded.

After the way he behaved on transfer deadline day I wouldn''t want him anywhere near my football club. Only player I''ve ever heard booed by his own fans after coming on as sub.

Haha no crabbiecanary its not. I thought that would be the reaction anyway. But who really knows what went on behind closed doors??

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Only player I''ve ever heard booed by his own fans after coming on as sub.[/quote]Happened to Eboue some years ago at Arsenal as well.Can''t remember if we had it with Moro but it wasn''t far off at times... [:(]

The exact opposite of what our squad stands for, disgracefull behaviour on the last day of the transfer window... no thanks!

Offer his £70K P/W arrange a meeting at carrow road then go home and lock the doors, just before you tell the press and invite them down at meeeting time for a story.

Too old. I think he got stitched up a bit on deadline day, he was wrong, but it wasn''t all his doing. I think we can do better still. A younger and more professional version of him would be alright though, as he has that pace that we lack.

[quote user="hazza9"]Haha no crabbiecanary its not. I thought that would be the reaction anyway. But who really knows what went on behind closed doors??[/quote]

there were no closed doors he was in his car on sky.

NO Way