Sign in to follow this  
Lord Horn

Tomorrow Night

What a great end to the season if the lads lift the Youth Cup tomorrow night (and still a great achievement if they dont).  Good basis for the future if we dont have to rely on massive transfer fees to continue on an upward path.

Two massive game in as many days, my heart can''t take it. I''m only young! Give over, City. [;)] 

[quote user="Lord Horn"]What a great end to the season if the lads lift the Youth Cup tomorrow night (and still a great achievement if they dont).  Good basis for the future if we dont have to rely on massive transfer fees to continue on an upward path.[/quote]Seriously hope our boys can pull it off 2mrw night, would absolutely love it! They''ve made us proud so far and they deserve all the success they get. Hopefully today''s performance from the senior squad just spurs them on even more(Then Tuesday night Wigan beat the Arse and it''s turning into best extended week ever lol)

Are we then going to pirade them in front of the ethihad...

Be good for them to see one FA Cup winners this season.

Seeing the way we played yesterday should have given the lads a further lift, if they needed one.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Has anyone tried to get a ticket recently... What''s the availability like and is it going to be segregated?[/quote]

I booked 5 tickets about 20 minutes ago to be bought down on the coach. Apparently you can''t buy away tickets at the ground tonight, not too sure how true that is...

i shall have to make do with ITV4 and a few cans of a mans best friend. good luck to them, a nervous 2-2, meaning 3-2 win overall.

GenerationA47 wrote:

Has anyone tried to get a ticket recently... What''s the availability like and is it going to be segregated?

Vazzza: "I booked 5 tickets about 20 minutes ago to be bought down on the coach. Apparently you can''t buy away tickets at the ground tonight, not too sure how true that is..."

Thanks, Vazzza. Will be trying to get in the home end, then... should be fun. Have a good time yourself! End of season party for those of us who couldn''t make CR or Manchester, plus of course the main attraction, our youth team who have done extremely well no matter the result today.

If ..... big if, we win there will have to be some sort of presentation in the City I suppose

as it''s the yoofs, maybe a parade of souped up Vauxhall Corsas down Prince of Wales with yellow and green neon lights underneath the chassis

Well, what an impressive night of unboundaried, yet-to-mature but skillful football that was in the end.

Good to hear our fans in full voice from our vantage point in the opposite end - and a good view of our second half goal and shots.

Managed to get a round of OTBC off... when 95% of the hone fans had left the stand.

Well done to our youngsters!

Great night.The players were terrific and fully deserved their win. The fans were fantastic too. Delia and MWJ seemed to enjoy it too, joining in with the " right side over here " and it must a good night all round judging by the expressions on Ed Balls and David NcNally''s faces.Well done to the lads and all the coaching staff.