Michael laudrup and mark lawrenson never said a word on are game yesterday if it was all malky Mackay and Gary lineker to think if it was Hanson instead of malky it would been lineker talking to himself for a few minutes. Laudrup probably still annoyed from us beating Swansea at the liberty stadium as for Lawrenson just a d**k.

I thought it was great producing to just let Malky talk about us. We''d played brilliantly, the other two couldn''t say much more than that, so why not let someone who has a bit more to say, and passionately, do all the talking? If the Swansea match had been about them at all, and not Fergie, they probably would have pretty much just talked to Laudrup.

Sure its got nothing to do with us beating Swansea as to why Laudrup wasn''t asked anything about us. And Lawro loves us now.

People love a conspiracy don''t they...

Would you have really rather heard Laudrup talking about Norwich than Malky? As if he is really going to say anything interesting, as a serving Premier League manager he knows that anything he says would get analysised to death - so he would have just said something like ''Norwich played well, it was a good result for them, they are a good team''. I don''t really get why they even had Laudrup on the show as there is no way he could have seen much of any of the matches as he was rather busy all day at Old Trafford.

Let Malky who has a connection with Norwich (and as Linekar said was watching the match with him), talk about the game and what he knows about Norwich. Time is so limited on MOTD, as if they would spend a good 5 mins discussing it - especially on the day when SAF has his last ever home game.

Very interesting how both Laudrup and Malky worked their way around the Everton manager question.They both mentioned they had projects with their current clubs but neither made a 100% guarantee that they wouldn''t leave.In my eyes it did look like Laudrup would consider the offer.

Why would they be daft enough to say anything ?Any comment indicating they might be interested would provoke accusations of presumptions on their part amd would cause harm (however minimal) to their current position.A flat refusal would also provoke accusations of presumption that he would be considered and also comments that he was a liar were he to take the job.

No complaints from me. I thought it was good coverage and I enjoyed Malky''s "Carrow Road rocking" observation. Lawro and Laudrup weren''t invited to comment anyway.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]Would have been nice just to here um say well done to us for staying up.[/quote]Lineker did say well done, somewhat begrudgingly. Still pi$$ed off after his spat with Jake probably!MOTD should have been renamed the Manure show this week anyway. How many more pundits are there left to blow sunshine up the ar*e of that miserable Scottish git?Manure and Everton to be fighting against relegation next season? - now that would be funny.

Orford, Gary Lineker has no problems with our club. And if he was pissed off with us, it''d be because of all the prats on Twitter who seem to think he''s in charge of the running order. Plus, can''t believe this still needs saying, he''s following a script.

And why on earth shouldn''t it have been the Man.U show this week? Do you understand how television works? They need viewers to justify the programme. Manchester United are the biggest club in England by some distance, and are up there with Real Madrid for biggest in the world. It would be quite logical to assume that Man.U supporters make up the highest percentage of the viewers based on individual club supporters.

Doesn''t matter what you think of Man.U, doesn''t matter if every single Norwich fan hates Man.U, they are still an extremely popular club.

[quote user="Gingerpele"] 

And why on earth shouldn''t it have been the Man.U show this week? Do you understand how television works? They need viewers to justify the programme. Manchester United are the biggest club in England by some distance, and are up there with Real Madrid for biggest in the world. It would be quite logical to assume that Man.U supporters make up the highest percentage of the viewers based on individual club supporters.

Doesn''t matter what you think of Man.U, doesn''t matter if every single Norwich fan hates Man.U, they are still an extremely popular club.[/quote]I do fully understand how television works Ginger............and I still despise both the club and the Jock in charge!

We got a very fair shout on MOTD this week and I thought Malky''s affection for Norwich City as a former club came through, he deserves a warm welcome next season.

Hughton is well liked within the game and he gets plenty of latitude from the ''pundits'' for that. All in all we get a much fairer coverage than we used to IMO.

First, did anyone see MOTD on Saturday night ?  Excellent coverage of the Villa/Chelsea game and I thought Dion showed again how to do it as a pundit.  Actually using a ball to demonstrate a point about Benteke using the elbow !  Lawro/Hanson would never allow it.

Also as an ex-Villa player, I thought his comments on the referee decisions showed a refreshing lack of the bias you normally get from former players to their old clubs.

On Sunday I thought we got decent coverage.  The Man U fixture/presentations was always going to be the story of the day - I was in the car travelling to/from Norfolk and believe me it was wall-to-wall coverage on radio 5 when they weren''t doing live commentary.

Having done that, it was logical to do the Everton game and then Spurs.  When they got to the relegation-area games, it was us first on I think and the game commentary was very fair.  The highlights were all City but so was the game - the commentator made the point when Morrison had a very long range and tame shot in the middle of the second half, that "finally Ruddy has to make a save".

Having Malky talk about us made sense, and I thought Gary Lineker was complimentary - since the Twitter storm he is generally careful to give due credit to us when we do well.

I enjoyed re-watching our section last night, especially the second goal (I was in the Barclay fairly near the front so at the game could only see that there had obviously been some sort of mix-up in the defence) and of course the fourth was a peach.