Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relax, its sorted!.

For those who know me:

City will be promoted this season, as runners up, Behind, wait for it, Leeds United as Champions!.

Reading will be promoted via the playoffs. However, I don''t see the binners anywhere, I''m glad to say!.

For those who don''t know me well:

I always use my famous crystal balls, to predict the final league table every year (I''ve yet to be wrong on this) how?, oh, that would be telling. A true 1st wizard just doesn''t give away years of learning you know.

But the annoying thing for me is, its bloody Worthy who achieves this again, and no one else. Oh, damn it, and stunted dwarfs!.

Its looks like I may have been a tad unfair to the Nigel boy (again!) so I must apologise to him in advance, (again!)

Also, don''t tell the fair weather brigade, otherwise they''ll all jump back on the band wagon!.

So my advice is to start chanting ''we are premier league'' again in January.....trust me, I am a wizard after all!.  

Interesting predictions Wiz.  I''d definitely take that.  Promotion of any sort will do me.  However, I can''t see Leeds being Champions.  I think they''ll have a good season (top 6) but not top.  That honour is more likely to go to Wolves at this time I think.  Also, I thought Saints would''ve had a bigger clear out than they have so far.  They will have a good season too

[quote]For those who know me: City will be promoted this season, as runners up, Behind, wait for it, Leeds United as Champions!. Reading will be promoted via the playoffs. However, I don''t see the binner...[/quote]

Wiz my friend,

Those little blue pills the doctor prescribed you recently, well it appears that they should not be accompanied by either alcohol or Crystal ball consultations. Apparently it affects ones sanity I''ve heard.

Just thought I''d mention it

[quote]Wiz my friend, Those little blue pills the doctor prescribed you recently, well it appears that they should not be accompanied by either alcohol or Crystal ball consultations. Apparently it affects ...[/quote]

Jim, my fellow seasider friend.

I''ll remind you of your post next april, yes?. 

Leeds?? Champions??

That''s the most ridiculous prediction I''ve heard all week!

They''re not strong enough on the pitch or financially to make a challenge for an automatic spot. Play-Offs maybe, automatic, no

[quote]Jim, my fellow seasider friend. I''ll remind you of your post next april, yes?.[/quote]

I very much hope your optimistic predictions do turn out to be correct Wiz,

As I feel you will only remind me if they are right     I  gladly say "yes" to your proposal.

[quote]I very much hope your optimistic predictions do turn out to be correct Wiz, As I feel you will only remind me if they are right I gladly say "yes" to your proposal.[/quote]

You know me too well!, Jim my friend.. 

[quote]I very much hope your optimistic predictions do turn out to be correct Wiz, As I feel you will only remind me if they are right I gladly say "yes" to your proposal.[/quote]

I hope Norwich win the league next season rather than 2nd - I can''t see Leeds finishing top unless they play well above their potential!!

whiz, whiz, whiz.

its good to see that you and your crystal balls are back in working order. But surely palace and southampton are in the picture somewhere, but leads????

Is there something in your pills old whiz?

Wizard nice 2 hear from you again, i would just like 2 say its good that u can predict the future so clearly 2 us all. I would like 2 propose a question though and that is will we sign jarrett? and then if you answer this question i will never doubt the fact that leeds will become champions.

Championship Runners Up 05/06!

[quote]Wizard nice 2 hear from you again, i would just like 2 say its good that u can predict the future so clearly 2 us all. I would like 2 propose a question though and that is will we sign jarrett? and th...[/quote]

Jarrett will sign, SB.

I think!, my friend.  

[quote]Probably on July 1st. when his contract with Wigan expires.[/quote]

Although delaying Jim, might allow someone else to nip in.

But I understand you''re thinking on this, no fee, yes?.

thats the idea? bosman = no extra money for transfer.

meaning we have more money to spend elsewhere......

[quote]Although delaying Jim, might allow someone else to nip in. But I understand you''re thinking on this, no fee, yes?.[/quote]

Yes Wiz, that plus a months wages I reckon.