Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

great couple of days

Just want to say what a great couple of the days for the club, As somebody singled out for criticism on here sometimes, i want to say i am buzzing for the club.

The win against WBA Was fantastic, ok we all know they were already on the beach but four goals against anyone is good and the attitude from start to finish was brilliant. Now we wait to see what summer brings, hopefully some quality will come in and we can go to next level.

The u 18''s were first class, worked their socks off against what might have been on paper better players but in the end did it in style.

The twins look great prospects and if and when they learn the right choices at times will be sensational and they are not luxury players both work real hard. plenty other players on view look good too.

So a great two days to end the season on a high, hope the feel good factor carries through the summer and we can start the season in style.

Please City lets bring in the quality needed during the summer, we dont need many imo but lets not settle for second best again as we have done before. 22,000 at home, 3000 travelling away for youth cup final says we are a bigger club, then people take us for.

Well said Ricky. Good time to be a City fan. Third season with the big boys to look forward to, no debt and exciting new signings bound to come in. Exciting young prospects coming through the ranks and fans who are the envy of almost every other club. Our Club is truly unique and something to be very proud of.

Agree Ricky and Lapps. I have always thought that many times in the past we have acted as if we have been ill at ease carrying the description of ''big club''.

If there''s one thing of many that McNasty (may peace be upon him) has encouraged is the ''think big'' syndrome. I can''t remember where we are in that particular league but I''m sure it''s 15th or 16th.

Oh what a joyous summer I will have