Sign in to follow this  
Paul

New Kit today at 12.00

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Link?[/quote]

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 6m

The new Norwich City 2013-14 home kit will be launched on http://canaries.co.uk at noon today! #ncfc #yellowarmy

I haven''t had a preview but I''ve been told by a source close to the club that the home shirt will be predominately yellow with some green bits.

Got a feeling we may have seen the new goalkeeper top last night as I don''t believe Britt was wearing the current one.

Although his shorts were just a red version of the current green or black ones.

The top however was different.

Maybe a mix mash of two?

Or more simply maybe he didn''t want to wear green or black so he could stand out more against the Chelsea players?

Would love pinstripes, I thought last seasons shirt had that retro look and if I recall won the 2011/12 best kit? Would like something of that magnitude again instead of a dab upgrade we got this year.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I haven''t had a preview but I''ve been told by a source close to the club that the home shirt will be predominately yellow with some green bits.

[/quote]

YMMS

H

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

No word from Chris Brown on this?  Perhaps he''s been locked away for 48 hours?[:^)]

[/quote]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I bet they have been holding onto this for a few weeks, and waiting for the best time to announce.What better time to cash in on the feel good factor around the club after the last 48 hours we''ve had.That''s not a criticism by the way. It''s smart business![/quote]

Yep

[quote user="HuckerbysMullet"]Would love pinstripes[/quote]I absolutely detest pinstripes myself, think it goes beyond retro to simply ''ugh''...I still want our ''canary droppings'' shirt to make a return a some point however [:D]PS, thanks for the work on a newer version Mason.

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Oh. Cue the " are you Arsenal in disguise? " chants. I''m sure it will grow on me, and it is only for one year I guess (hope).[/quote]

Sorry a few words come to mind, POOR RELATION, ORPHAN, AND ALSO RAN. not at all impressed when will we get a decent designer in?