Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Chelsea Norwich

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]This Youth Team didn''t just win the cup, on the way they lifted the mood at their club and played a large part in the Premier League survival.

Brilliantly coached by Adams,brilliantly led by McGeehan and brilliantly together.[/quote]

great shout

Someone tweet McNally and see if he can sort us out entry to the NextGen Series next season, I''d love to see our youth competing against Europe''s best.

To think I was so worried I couldnt sleep on Saturday night, and look at us now, what a turn around, I love my Norwich!!!

Well done to everyone from the U18 coaching staff and those resilient ''Young Guns'' and including all the unsung who have contributed behind the scenes.......

What a fitting end to an NCFC season that''s certainly had its peaks and troughs....

Just a matter of turning over an average team at the Etihad.....that would be the icing on the cake.....OTBC!

Brilliant stuff from the "Yewf''s".Well done Neil Adams and everyone else at Colney.[:D]

[quote user="Mr Carrow"]To think I was so worried I couldnt sleep on Saturday night, and look at us now, what a turn around, I love my Norwich!!![/quote]

Lovely!

That performance has made me feel so proud. What a TEAM work ethic, what determination. Well done Adams. Bring on Morris, McGeehan, the Murphys, Tofollo, Wyatt in the next few years.

Tactically spot-on and brilliantly well organised. That was one of the best co-ordinated team performances I have seen all season, youth or senior.

Well done!

Posters on TWTD will be on the rampage tonight, about how smaller club we are, how they will always be bigger, and how they won a cup when queen victoria was in charge.

120 million in the bank. £8.5 million record Dutch young superstar on the way, some fantastic talented young prospects. The future is looking yellow.

Great atmosphere tonight, so glad we went in the end! Really good performance, very well deserved!!

What a fantastic achievement and a great couple of days for Norwich City FC. Well done to all concerned. OTBC !!

i must admit to being very apprehensive after about 20 minutes. they were all over us, but without taking advantage of it. but when we equalised it was like a switch had been turned. we stepped up to the challenge and they couldn''t cope with it very well. they still had their moments, but we dealt with everything and ran out deserved winners, both on the night and in the overall tie. heroes in the making i think.

What an unbelievable 48 hours that is what makes sport so entertaining, just when all seemed doom and gloom, all change.

Well done lads brillinat victory really hope they keep their feet on the ground and go all the way to first team football , some of those lads need to get out into the lower league and get some experience.

Fantastic performance by the young lads. The third goal was absolute class. Was watching with my mum and when it went in she innocently said "Where did the Chelsea defenders go?"

Congratulations to Neil Adams too who has managed and coached them superbly. What a brilliant 24 hours for our club.

Fantastic game......great support from us for the lads.....and I managed to grab one of Carlton Morris'' shinpads he threw into the crowd!

All together now.......WE''RE THE LEFT SIDE OVER HERE!!!

:-)

This is a team that was put together before we achieved top level academy status. So the achievement is immense. A night for us all to be very proud.

Very well done the lads - yesterday was a hard act to follow but wow you did it.

COYY

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Vanwink"]Backed off him, shame[/quote]

Funny how every time we back off the ball ends up in the same corner of the net......   first team and youth [:D]
[/quote]

Perhaps they need to be managed more.

Brilliant result and performance. Had a look at the Chelsea forum and christ are they bitter. Criticising our tactics for the night, saying Morris disgracefully dived and pretty much saying that our coaching is the reason that England are suffering. So it''s good for the English game for players to stamp on other players like the chelsea lad did on Morris?, it''s good for the game to be signing youth team players for 100K''s from all over the world and to have a first team rammed full of multi million pound foreigners? Nothing like believing your not part of the problem when your central to it.

[quote user="Power Hamster"]Tactically spot-on and brilliantly well organised. That was one of the best co-ordinated team performances I have seen all season, youth or senior.

Well done![/quote]

Agreed. It was up there with our wins against Arsenal and United. Great tactics and discipline. Hold the line, crowd the ball and break with purpose. Lots of courage in those games too. There will always be times a body needs to go on the line and someone was there.

Brilliant. So proud.

[quote user="TheJarrold"]Fantastic game......great support from us for the lads.....and I managed to grab one of Carlton Morris'' shinpads he threw into the crowd!

All together now.......WE''RE THE LEFT SIDE OVER HERE!!!

:-)
[/quote]Agree totally with all this apart from everyone knows that our right side was clearly far louder than you lot. Lightweights. [:D]

A big well done to all you guys that went last night. Fantastic support. Could hear you all game.