Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Chelsea Norwich

[quote user="super canary"]

Because he is very good and a class above ours boys at the moment.[/quote]But he''s not a class above Bassong, Turner, and Bennett so what would be the point?Also the rest of Chelsea''s youth team certainly don''t look a class above our boys tonight.

So very, very proud of the ''Young Guns!''......C''mon lads, just see the game out!

Salute to the away following! OTBC!

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="super canary"]

Because he is very good and a class above ours boys at the moment.[/quote]But he''s not a class above Bassong, Turner, and Bennett so what would be the point?Also the rest of Chelsea''s youth team certainly don''t look a class above our boys tonight.[/quote]

i think he would be an excellent squad player for our defense or midfield. and i didnt say anything about the rest of chelseas youth being any better than ours, just ake.

By my reckoning we have had 25,000 fans over the 2 legs Chelsea have had approx. 14,000

[quote user="yoda"]By my reckoning we have had 25,000 fans over the 2 legs Chelsea have had approx. 14,000[/quote]That''s cos we''re success-starved and also cos there''s not much going on in Norfolk... [:)]

Zaha just score his second !!

So that ''useless'' gung-ho manager Holloway gets to Wembley play-off final two years in succession with different clubs !!!    [;)]

what a feww days for our club - absolutely fantastic!!!!

Oh dear.

Got a horde of butthurt Chelski "fans" (who all live in Norwich) rounding on me about how "it''s only the youth cup".

Sour grapes

This Youth Team didn''t just win the cup, on the way they lifted the mood at their club and played a large part in the Premier League survival.

Brilliantly coached by Adams,brilliantly led by McGeehan and brilliantly together.

Bloody brilliant !Well done to the lads ... and Neil Adams and the rest made us all as proud as farrk, along with the fans at the game

so please, lets leave this thread to what they have achieved and nothing else ####