Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

TRANSFER NEWS at 5pm

A lot of Rumours going around that its some kid from Luton, a striker

This happened at 1pm...

Club confirm sale of Ollie Cole to Norwich

Young striker Ollie Cole has signed terms with Premier League Norwich City for an undisclosed fee.

Ollie joined the Town Academy as an Under 12 and made an immediate impact, playing in an age group above throughout his time with the club.

He finished as the leading goalscorer in his Under 14 season and continued his fine run of goalscoring form during his Under 15 season when playing for the Under-16s. The end of season tour at the Cordial Cup saw Ollie finish as the leading goalscorer in the Under 15s group stages against some of Europe’s finest teams. He ended his Under 15 season as a regular starter in the Under-18s league.

Ollie hit a hat-trick in the opening game of this season against Norwich and notched an impressive 11 goals in 18 appearances. It was that run of form that caught Norwich’s eye and the Canaries swooped to make Ollie the second player to sign from the Hatters this season followinggoalkeeper Tyler Reading’s move in February.

Head of Youth Operations Matt Stannard told lutontown.co.uk: “We are very happy to see another one of our players progress further up the ladder. It’s a move that is right for both Ollie and Luton Town.

“This is a transfer that will once again show the pedigree of Luton Town’s youth development programme which continues to develop players fit for the Premier League. There are not many clubs in the fifth tier of a professional league in the world that can boast this kind of track record and that is something that we can be very proud of.

“We also hope that Ollie can go on and fulfil his undoubted and outstanding potential at Carrow Road and go on and represent them in the Premier League.

“Despite the fact we are sad to see a player of Ollie’s ability leave us, we are delighted with the crop of players we will have at the under-18 age group next season.”

Everyone at Luton Town wishes Ollie all the best in his future career. 

It will be that RVW isn''t joining us because we didn''t get relegated. McNally and the agent were both right about there being a clause; it was just that what it meant got lost in translation, from Portuguese to English and from Scottish to English.

My first thought was "It''s going to be a long summer." but then I realised it was legit. Hopefully it''s not just Garrido... I mean I hope it is, but someone else would be cool.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]BIGLIA!!!!![/quote]
That isn''t how you spell Vydra

No surprises there, glad we have signed Garrido up, I think he is a top player.

[quote user="Nicko"]2 year contract, quite reserved i think.[/quote]

With the option of a further year.

He is 28, so I think 2 years with an option for a further 1 is pretty fair.

Continues the good start to our summer signings 2 quality permanents down - so many more to go.

This is going to be one amazing close season - and its not even the close season yet!

FOLLOWING his successful loan spell this season, Norwich City can confirm that Javier Garrido will join the Club permanently on July 1 for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old Spaniard will sign from Lazio on a two-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

Read more at http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/j-garrido-signs-821593.aspx#mWBoqXUAhTDKwsKD.99

"Joanna Grey"BIGLIA!!!!!

With Garrido as well. What a good end to the season!

Looks like it might have been conditional upon what division we were inEither way it''s good news