Sign in to follow this  
@TheDangerNCFC

The Danger Fanzine

Afternoon lads. 

Me and a couple of fellow Norwich fans are in the process of writing the first edition of a new fanzine, to be sold at the back of the Barclay on opening day of next season.

We''ve grown tired of the matchday programme and since the unfortunate end of the Y''Army feel there''s a gap to fill with a printed fanzine. The bulk of the content will be tales of away travels, more general stuff like music, films, ale and the occasional football piece.

If this sounds like something you''d be interested in, give us a follow, RT or namecheck on twitter @TheDangerNCFC, or if you fancy getting more involved then we''re contactable at TheDangerNCFC@gmail.com and would welcome any contributions or ideas.

We are strong believers that the physical medium of the fanzine is an integral part of British football culture. Let''s not let it die.

For those of you going at the weekend, see you there. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. x

[quote user="The Danger Fanzine"]

Afternoon lads. 

Me and a couple of fellow Norwich fans are in the process of writing the first edition of a new fanzine, to be sold at the back of the Barclay on opening day of next season.

We''ve grown tired of the matchday programme and since the unfortunate end of the Y''Army feel there''s a gap to fill with a printed fanzine. The bulk of the content will be tales of away travels, more general stuff like music, films, ale and the occasional football piece.

If this sounds like something you''d be interested in, give us a follow, RT or namecheck on twitter @TheDangerNCFC, or if you fancy getting more involved then we''re contactable at TheDangerNCFC@gmail.com and would welcome any contributions or ideas.

We are strong believers that the physical medium of the fanzine is an integral part of British football culture. Let''s not let it die.

For those of you going at the weekend, see you there. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. x

[/quote]

Good luck with your venture!  I along with a few mates used to produce the ''''Never Mind The Danger'' fanzine in the distant past.  Really enjoyed doing it and was a great experience.  Will look out for The Danger next season.

Thanks LH. I didn''t realise there had already been a similarly named fanzine, as the only one I''m aware of was the Y''Army.

Hopefully you guys are fine with it?

Thanks

[quote user="The Danger Fanzine"]

Thanks LH. I didn''t realise there had already been a similarly named fanzine, as the only one I''m aware of was the Y''Army.

Thanks

[/quote]

Absolutely.  If you PM me with your address I will see if I can dig an old copy out of the loft and post it to you.  Keep up the good work!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="The Danger Fanzine"]

Thanks

[/quote]

Absolutely.  If you PM me with your address I will see if I can dig an old copy out of the loft and post it to you.  Keep up the good work!

[/quote]

Ta. PMed.

I used to be a regular buyer of  both (back in the day) Liverpool are on the telly again and I can drive a tractor. Was gutted when both these stopped and we had to wait a few years for Y''army - I''m not sure when that stopped but I''ll gladly seek you out at the start of next season for your fanzine. When I''m on an away trip I also like to buy a ''local'' fanzine. The best I can remember is ''a load of old cobblers'' (Northampton)