Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Lucas Biglia or Liam Bridcutt??

I''d like to know how many people have actually seen Biglia play at least a handfull of full games for Anderlect not just showboating clips on youtube or reading about him on wiki. I''m not saying he might not be great, just that i find it hard to believe many Norwich supporters watch enough Anderlecht games to form a real idea of what he''s about, i know dont.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Lavanche"]Well for me Biglia any day as what we currently lack is proven box to box player.

, but Biglia for me would slots better in that deep playmaker role  [/quote]

So is Biglia a box-to-box player or is he a deep playmaker?

[/quote]

In Anderlecht playing style their deep playmaker gets edge of opposition box and defends near his own box.

Almost all his assists and goals comes from "Lampard area", but he is at same time their playmaker.

You really can be both, if your team plays enought high on the pitch ^^ As they use upper playmaker behind the striker as we do, but with higher quality team for their league they have more freedom to push forward so Biglia is making their deep plays, but same time runs from box to box and can be fitted in both roles,

Anyway as someone just said if ´we get him, dont expect him to be rainmaker. He is good player, with good vision, good passing, good shot and good work rate with decent ability to defend at same time, but he is like a Guti for Real Madrid in late day or Fox for us. Sometimes you dont see anything special from him more than a decent game, but sometimes he gives that glorious pass, great long shot or few important tackles in right place.

I''m quite doubtful he will end here, but as said I would take anytime before Bridcutt if price is right.