Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Movers and Shakers week

Can anyone explain to me how movers and shakers weeks works for ST''s... Just renewed, but want to see if we can move.

I know i could call the box office, but I''m in a very quiet office!!

tks,

In my mind it''s not very well organised as you can only move into seats that are empty.  With so few free seats, they need to take details so Mr Smith in the Barclay Lower who wants to move to the Jarrold can swap with Mr Jones who wants to make the opposite switch, but as far as I''m aware that''s not possible.

There are very few seats available and almost impossible to get two seats together, you will probably find you''re better off where you are. 

[quote user="H4H"]Can anyone explain to me how movers and shakers weeks works for ST''s... Just renewed, but want to see if we can move. I know i could call the box office, but I''m in a very quiet office!! tks,[/quote]

I would love you to be able to swap with the chap who sits behind us. Every game he gets up when the clock shows 40 minutes for whatever he has at half time (tea, pie, wee, who knows). And again, at 85 minutes, he goes home. As regular as clockwork. Each to his own but why?

You can swap if there a seat available, but if you swap at the start of the week, and something btter comes free as people shuffle around, you cant swap again, or at least thats what I was told when I went back on the Friday last year having moved to a slightly better seat earlier in the week.

As far as people getting up when the match is in play, you''re lucky if its behind you, we have someone in front who leaves early before half time and returns about 3 minutes after the restart.  Then a guy on the end of our row always leaves 5 mins before the end, regardless of what day or time the match is played!!!!

I thought about complaining to the club or the stewards.  Why on earth would you get up and leave just as we about to take a free kick or a corner.  IMO its really antisocial, it disrupts the view for several rows behind and if the same people do it on a regular basis they ought at least get a yellow card warning of some kind from the club.  rant over!     

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="H4H"]Can anyone explain to me how movers and shakers weeks works for ST''s... Just renewed, but want to see if we can move. I know i could call the box office, but I''m in a very quiet office!! tks,[/quote]

I would love you to be able to swap with the chap who sits behind us. Every game he gets up when the clock shows 40 minutes for whatever he has at half time (tea, pie, wee, who knows). And again, at 85 minutes, he goes home. As regular as clockwork. Each to his own but why?

[/quote]You answer your own question, and then ask why....... LOL

Nothing wrong with sitting next to a fatty!!

Of course being squeezed between two fatties is a different kettle of fish (and chips, large chips please and a battered sausage!)

They should get the details of those that what to move and where. If Mr A wants D block upper Barclay and Mr B wants to leave there for an area that Mr A is in, they should match it up.Then propose to move to the movers and job done.At present there are hardly an empty seats so you only really get the dross!

[quote user="canarygirl"]Nothing wrong with sitting next to a fatty!!

Of course
being squeezed between two fatties is a different kettle of fish
(and chips, large chips please and a battered sausage!)[/quote]But at least it keeps you warm in winter.....

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]Why would you want to swap with the bloke behind you ?If he sat in front of you he''d be getting on your t*ts as he stood up to leave on 40 and 85 mins regular as clockwork.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]Why would you want to swap with the bloke behind you ?If he sat in front of you he''d be getting on your t*ts as he stood up to leave on 40 and 85 mins regular as clockwork.[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

It may be stating the obvious, although clearly not appreciated by all, that as an existing STH you do not have to wait until the final deadline of the 17 May to move seats, you can simply move to any seat that isn''t currently occupied by a STH just by contacting the Ticket Office.

All existing seats currently occupied by STH are of course reserved for their existing occupants to renew until the close of business on the 17 May. Any that aren''t renewed by that date are then made available for existing STH to move to during the Movers & Shakers week.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

Why would you want to swap with the bloke behind you ?

If he sat in front of you he''d be getting on your t*ts as he stood up to leave on 40 and 85 mins regular as clockwork.
[/quote]

Is it me? Where have I said that I want to swap? I said that I would like the chap who was looking for a swap to swap with the person referred to. It''s quite simple - really!

[quote user="Mr Carrow"]There does seem to be a pretty fundamental flaw in in Webbo''s thinking here?[/quote]

And the pretty fundamental flaw is what exactly?

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

You answer your own question, and then ask why....... LOL
[/quote]

I don''t think I have answered the question. He obviously does it for a reason but no-one knows why. Any suggestions?

"Movers and shakers week commences next Monday 20th at 9am."

and you need to be there pretty sharpish as the music starts almost straight awaythe empty seats are well marked and you do need to be able to grab your seat as soon as the music stops(be warned, it does usually go on for a few minutes so you will walk around the centre circle a few times first)

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Mr Carrow"]There does seem to be a pretty fundamental flaw in in Webbo''s thinking here?[/quote]

[/quote]Which is, why the hell do you care what someone who sits behind you does?

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]Which is, why the hell do you care what someone who sits behind you does?[/quote]Unless he''s trying to slip something in, obviously.

[/quote]Which is, why the hell do you care what someone who sits behind you does?[/quote]

le chat est ors du sac .............lol

[quote user="Mr Carrow"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

Which is, why the hell do you care what someone who sits behind you does?

[/quote] le chat est ors du sac .............lol[/quote]

Or even est hors du sac - good attempt though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody hell, it''s not you is it?

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Mr Carrow"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

silent h

As a member of The Inner Cirtcle and one of the usual suspects when a thread is rerelaid and taken off topic all i will say is ....FFS.[:''(]

[quote user="Mr Carrow"][quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Mr Carrow"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

[/quote] silent h[/quote]

If only!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

But he sits behind you so what difference does it make to you, in fact how do you even know? if he sat in front it would be different