Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Why doesn't the club cater to large fans!

Exactly Monty. But sheer laziness to actually do anything about it means people will find a million other reasons as to why they are overweight.

Yeah losing weight is hard, and if there is a genuine reason that you have put it on, ie a genuine medical complaint then people have my every sympathy.

If you are just greedy and lazy though, don''t come whining to me about it lol.

I work away for 5 weeks at a time on a ship, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I know I can eat whatever I like, as I am very active, and I will lose on average 6 pounds every trip. When I am at home and am not as active I eat less. And invariably put the 6 pounds back on through wine consumption.

Point is its about a balance, and it really isn''t rocket science.

Anything that encourages people to lose weight has to be good IMO. For instance why should a scrawny person that weighs half the weight of another have to pay the same for an airline ticket ???!!!!   Samoa Airlines have the right idea !!!  http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/airline-to-charge-overweight-passengers-more-20130402-2h495.html

I''m actually really glad that after a couple of hours that the thread has ascended to a level of decency and is now a civil discussion.

Mind you, removing stan and tilly from the equation.

[quote user="BWs Cat "]I''m actually really glad that after a couple of hours that the thread has ascended to a level of decency and is now a civil discussion. Mind you, removing stan and tilly from the equation.[/quote]

All i have done is give my opinion about the personal insults,name calling and bickering which has littered this thread BW''s Cat. No sign of '' the usual suspects '' or'' Inner Circle '' anywhere near them.