Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Lee Camp

Is being linked with. Move to the binners as their first choice keeper. There is no greater sign of the gulf between us and them than they want our 3rd choice keeper. Maybe they could become our training club for our youngsters

Would suit me to a tee, as I don''t think he''s good enough for this level, decent in the Championship but not top quality.This then gives Rudd the third choice position, but he will likely be loaned out with a recall clause if needed, with Steer also looking for a season long loan at L1 or even Champ level.

CH has intimated that Camp will find football elsewhere, and he will as he is certainly good enough for the Championship.

That leaves us with Ruddy and Bunn but we need three goalkeepers in the Squad. Rudd is now over 21 so would need to be named in the 25 man list even if we loan him out with an instant recall clause, if indeed that is possible.

I would like us to sign a veteran goal-keeper whose great at commanding his area.

I would then Loan both Rudd and Steer out...

and play the ''veteran'' in the U21 development games, as we have some good CB''s that could benefit from a strong goalkeeper and hopefully that commanding presence could rub off on the CB''s.

[quote user="Zak Burger"]I wouldn''t want any of our youngsters within a country mile of that club. [/quote]

here here

"this week we will be taking you out to a few bars so you can see how best to assualt a doorman, followed by returning home and attacking your girlfriend"

" how to cheat at horseracing will be held over until we can afford a coach to take you Newmarkets"

"meanwhile if any of you know of a village rec nearby that we can use please let us know ... we will be back at Playford Road when Mr Evans drops the hire charges to the club "

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]I doubt an instant recall clause is possible because it would leave the other club up the creek if it was exercised.[/quote]Not really.If for example he went back to PNE, they already have Stuckmanm and their own young keeper James, and if Rudd was then recalled, Stuckmann was injured and they didn''t trust James, they could always apply for an emergency loan.It''s easier for clubs lower down to get loans (especially EME loans), and they can''t afford to have 3-4 keepers on contracts just in case.

What is interesting is that the quotes from Hughton in the pinkun article suggest that he would be open to keeping him.

It will be an interesting summer in many ways - although I should imagine that the outgoing players in terms of contracts running out will be sorted the soonest.