Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

'Ed Balls' in Parliment... politics aside BRILLIANT

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]I wish him well with his future decades in opposition.....
[/quote]

I think you''ll find there''s less than 2 years to go now... [:D]

[/quote]

Ah yes, indeed my Lord........ I can''t wait for the Tory/UKIP coalition....... I can''t see Balls jumping ship though, and would they want him anyway after he was instrumental in bankrupting the country, so I think ''decades'' still stands !!! 
[/quote]

You have that the wrong way round. If there was ever such a thing it would be a UKIP/Tory coalition.

[/quote]

Cripes if that were to happen I''d immediately move to Scotland and vote for independence!

I hope you''re right !!!
[/quote]

Save me a space in your car Lord! No way I''m staying here with those halfwits in charge.

"I can''t see Balls jumping ship though, and would they want him anyway after he was instrumental in bankrupting the country"

Nor anyone else either come to that as it appears he also bankrupted most of the rest of Europe and the US as well at the same time

poor old Greece still haven''t recovered even now

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]I wish him well with his future decades in opposition.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah yes, indeed my Lord........ I can''t wait for the Tory/UKIP coalition....... I can''t see Balls jumping ship though, and would they want him anyway after he was instrumental in bankrupting the country, so I think ''decades'' still stands !!! 
[/quote]

You have that the wrong way round. If there was ever such a thing it would be a UKIP/Tory coalition.

[/quote]

I hope you''re right !!!
[/quote]

So do I but, no, he''s definitely left.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I''m not really sure what I feel about him representing our club.[/quote]He''s not.  He''s representing the Labour Party.  Now I''m not really sure what I feel about him representing my party, but that''s another matter.

[quote user="canarydan23"]Wow, Ed Balls bankrupted the world?!

To paraphrase Roeder, I must''ve missed his tenure as Chancellor.[/quote]Indeed you did.  He and Moribund were advisers to Brown, the ''supreme'' Chancellor, on economic matters, and we all know what happened there.

"We all know what happened there": Yep! Gordon Brown forced world leaders round a table and prevented a ''Global Financial Crisis'' from becoming a ''Global Financial Catastrophe''.

Brown did few things right as PM, but you really, really can''t blame him for the current economic mess, nor can you fault what he did as Chancellor - whilst he did not do anything to regulate the finance sector, nobody did anywhere in the world (as far as I know).

[quote user="paul moy"]I wish him well with his future decades in opposition..... [/quote]

[/quote]Ah yes, indeed my Lord........ I can''t wait for the Tory/UKIP coalition....... I can''t see Balls jumping ship though, and would they want him anyway after he was instrumental in bankrupting the country, so I think ''decades'' still stands !!!  [/quote]

[/quote]I hope you''re right !!![/quote]

I can''t wait. A melange of the more rabid elements of Ukip and the "swivel-eyed loons" of the Tory party - what a combination! They would have us out of the EU and then wonder[*-)] why we suddenly had no-one with whom to trade.

Exactly Purple.  The very people for whom all of the ills of the world - illegal immigration, the GLOBAL financial crisis, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, the lack of employment opportunities, the lack of social housing, benefit scroungers, hard done by benefit claimants, England not winning a football tournament in nearly 50 years - are all caused by the EU and therefore we need to get out

Not quite sure what will happen if Farage and Co ever get their opportunity to put their policies into place.  Think I''ll move if I do

If anyone wants to see a typical advert for this side of politics, two words "Nadine Dorries".  Nuff said

Anyway how the hell did we get to talking about Europe on a NCFC message board - we wont finish in 5th, didnt win a cup, and England didnt get one of the Fair Play spots....