Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Holty on Talkshite with Stan Collymore.....

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Here''s the Holty link -- http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/call-collymore/130518/grant-holt-norwich-will-look-improve-squad-next-season-197892[/quote]I see their website maintains the usual high TalkSport standards....

Norwich

City forward Grant Holt told talkSPORT’s Stan Collymore and Danny Kelly

that the Canneries will look to improve next season following their

relegation scare this term.

I know we''re supposed to be the new Stoke, but I don''t think "the Canneries" is the way forward.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now what I need to know from any of you who listened on the wireless....

Did Holty sound fat?

[/quote]

Well, he was breathing quite heavily (audibly) between questions, and the Radio Norfolk studio is on the 2nd floor - that''s a lot of stairs.  I''d suggest he''d journeyed to the studio via the Haymarket McDonalds and then nipped into Cafe Marzano for a "little something".

Update: I have just noticed he was on Talk Sport, so clearly wasn''t in the Radio Norfolk studio.  However, Talk Sport would also have stairs in the building and a canteen, and he''s more likely to have used the canteen than the stairs as part of his ongoing quest to invent a new mealtime between luncheon and dinner.

Hope this helps [Y]

[/quote]

Yes indeed JVC. But there''s not enough there for me to form an opinion. Now if he''d sat in Alan Brazil''s chair....