Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Let's face it we're not signing anyone this month! ....

and here''s why! A list of Nigels signings in the last two seasons.

Jonsson Aug 5th 04

Ward Aug 6th 04

Doherty Aug 20th 04

Safri July 8th 04

Helveg July 22nd 04

Brennan July 1st 03

Francis July 22nd 03

Charlton July 13th 04

Edworthy Aug 8th 03

Gallacher June 2nd 04

Bentley June 3rd 04

So apart from the last two everyone else has been signed in July/August. Most players contracts run until the end of June, but I will be unhappy if by the end of the 1st week in July we haven''t signed anybody.

[quote]spotted any trains lately ?[/quote]

filletthefishwife

are you just having a bad day, or don''t you like being beaten to giving us all info on our club? 

Ha ha very funny!

It was easy to find as all the info came from the Pink Un website, just click on squad then the individual players names and there it all is!

Plus I do have too much time on my hands   ;o)

actually, i saw carl cort catch one as he left morrinsons this morning.................

Leave off fillet of fish, its ment to calm everyone down, not wind people up. As far as i see it, aslong as worthy does the buisiness and brings in those quality players, i dont mind how long it takes

AJ - you must not start these dreadful rumours again!  It is well known that Carl Cort only shops at Asda.  To do anything else would be treason!!!

[quote]AJ - you must not start these dreadful rumours again! It is well known that Carl Cort only shops at Asda. To do anything else would be treason!!![/quote]

no, Morrisons was nearer the train station, and he fancied some morrisons pies.

Yes he is shopping somewhere else, somewhere near carrow road....

(haha)

Maybe late signings is a flaw in Worthy''s tactical plan. A lot of the players who signed late last year i.e. Docherty and Jonson, never got the chance to really gel with the team.

Especially when Worthy chopped and changed the team so regularly in the first half of the season.

I like Worthy. I think he does a good job for Norwich. But can anybody tell me why he plays SO MANY players out of their preferred position ???

Talk about forcing players out of their ''comfort zones''.

Personally as a speedy right winger, I could never understand why the manager of Old Catton Rovers Under 14s team would ever play me at right back. Yes I was big and liked a good tussle. But actually, I could only tackle comfortably with my left foot, and hence favoured the left back position, if in a defensive role.

When will these top flight managers learn.

Worthy, Take note. 

[quote]filletthefishwife are you just having a bad day, or don''t you like being beaten to giving us all info on our club?[/quote]

just ribbing.

beleive you me I have many sad lists of my own.

p.s. I also have a list of those passengers on the coach to fulham whinging about the lack of toilet facilities ! (just ribbing again !!)