Sign in to follow this  
Tom M

Before the Prem transfer window opens.....

how about signing Andy Reid and Micheal Dawson from Forest. If and when we get promoted in May we won''t actually offically become a Premiership club in June or July, so we should take advantage of our 1st division status and sign them up before another club does when the transfer window opens.

On another note in the summer, when we were looking for a striker I posted a message saying we should sign a Kenyan player called Dennis Oliech before somebody else does, and I was proved right because he palyed very well in the African Nations Cup, but unfortunately I think he could be of to Marseille. But if he doesn''t he would be a perfect partner for Hucks next season.

Tom, I believe those players would be excellent siginings, but have you been playing too much Championship Manager?

Those guys will almost inevitably leave Forest come the end of the season, but surely they will hold out for bigger clubs. Mind you, if they did sign for us it would be amazing - they would add real quality to the side