Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

Improvement!!

Above some ''big clubs'' and established Premier League ClubsAnd only 2 points behind the Swansealona

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Improved position, gone backwards in most other ways.[/quote]

Do one, you bellend. League position is the most important measure by far for clubs like ours. We''ve improved. Get your head out of your @rse.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Improved position, gone backwards in most other ways.[/quote]

Do one, you bellend. League position is the most important measure by far for clubs like ours. We''ve improved. Get your head out of your @rse.[/quote]

So your happy to play for a draw every game?

Its boring. Yes vs WBA and MC were entertaining but most other games have been boring....

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Improved position, gone backwards in most other ways.[/quote]

Do one, you bellend. League position is the most important measure by far for clubs like ours. We''ve improved. Get your head out of your @rse.[/quote]

Its boring. Yes vs WBA and MC were entertaining but most other games have been boring....[/quote]
.... Hmm... I don''t know whether you''re fishing for an arguement or if these are actually your beliefs... the way your mood is coming across I don''t believe you''re actually a Norwich fan otherwise you''d be up in the clouds right now.

I am a Banana wrote the following post at 19/05/2013 6:05 PM:

Improved position, gone backwards in most other ways.

OK, I''ll listen. Tell me the "most other ways"

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Improved position, gone backwards in most other ways.[/quote]

Its boring. Yes vs WBA and MC were entertaining but most other games have been boring....[/quote]
.... Hmm... I don''t know whether you''re fishing for an arguement or if these are actually your beliefs... the way your mood is coming across I don''t believe you''re actually a Norwich fan otherwise you''d be up in the clouds right now.
[/quote]

He''s either an idiot or a troll. Either way this forum needs an ignore button.

What better measure can we objectively measure our performance against over league position? He just comes across as a petulant child who''s still sulking because his hero left and we don''t play like Blackpool any more.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Why would I be in the clouds?[/quote]

Just beaten last year''s champions?

Finished higher in the league than last year?

Biggest signing in the club''s history inbound?

Biggest transfer budget in the club''s history for the upcoming window?

....winning the youth cup for the first time in thirty years, against a strong Chelsea to add another.

2012-13 stats (2011/12 in brackets)

League position: 11th (12th)

Goals scored: 41 (52)

Goals conceded: 58 (66)

Goal difference: -17 (-14)

Clean sheets: 10 (3)

Not really a great deal in it at first look but for me the massive comparison to last season is that we don''t look like conceding every time a team attacks. We''ve largely cut out the silly mistakes and where Holt has probably been found out this year we have quality coming in to improve plus christ knows how much as a transfer fund for further replacements. I think if I write this post again next season with updated numbers it''ll look a whole lot brighter.