Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

WHY ALL THE POSTS ABOUT BINNERS?

why do people keep posting about ipswich? it doesnt matter what they do or other teams for that matter, we should just concentrate on posting about city. it is after all a message board about city isnt it? it doesnt matter who loses who or signs who in the fizzy league we have to be focussed on getting the yellow army back to the prem!

Why shouldn''t we post about the activity (and there''s lots of it) going on down the road? After all, there''s ''nothing'' going on at this moment in time with Norwich, as someone''s already said, we''re very unlikely to see any new signings this month. It''s just people taking an interest.

who cares? its a free country and its a wider spread descussiong rather than just talking about city. As alex said, nothing is happenening here or there, so why not?

Im still loving their new kit!!!!

As absolutely nothing has happend of any interest at all this summer, its great to have ippo in turmoil to brighten up the dull days. I cant remember such a boring close season ever in all my years watching football. Sum total so far... 6 players out. Zero in. Getting fed up now, and a little tetchy.. so if i can laugh about a club i loathe and their self inflicted crisis, then i will.. because it makes things a little more bearable for me. Heres hoping Magilton turns down his new contract offer and leaves as well. the more the merrier.

[quote]why do people keep posting about ipswich? it doesnt matter what they do or other teams for that matter, we should just concentrate on posting about city. it is after all a message board about city isn...[/quote]

Its pretty obvous local rivalry has allways been foremost with footy fans that is what the game is all about at the end of the day. it creates passion through out football If you check there sites they wil be the same there is no harm in it.

[quote]why do people keep posting about ipswich? it doesnt matter what they do or other teams for that matter, we should just concentrate on posting about city. it is after all a message board about city isn...[/quote]

Why baldyboy ?

Well on a personal note, Norwich and Ipswich are the two teams I always look out for even if I''m abroad.

Happiness in my life is often governed  by City''s success, on or off the field, and of course Town''s lack of same.

Sad I know, but it''s been ingrained in me for fifty or so years and I am not likely to change now even at the risk of displeasing yourself.

[quote]I don''t think there is anything wrong with a bit of Ippo baiting! They''re pretty quick to take the p**s when things go badly for us.[/quote]

Too bloody right DD!.

Only a few short weeks ago, they were saying ''Lets be avin....your place''. As in Premiership.

Snigger Snigger. 

The only thing I can say now is: Will the last one leaving, please turn the lights off!.

What a joke, and what a curse from me!. 

Theres nothing wrong with a bit of Schadenfreude. Look it up in the dictionary. I had to.

Ah, Schadenfreud. The italicised word.

A Norwich forum is for all things Norwich related. Seeing your bitterest rivals lose their best players in the summer is most definately Norwich related.