Sign in to follow this  

I just bet someone will trot out the phrase "Why can''t we play every game like we did today?"

Peoples inability to understand football troubles me sometimes.

[quote user="Norwich R Us"]Entertainment wise, the last 2 games have matched anything from last season.[/quote]

Wahoo, 2 games..... Not 38 like last season.

[quote user="Norwich Us"]Last season all 38 games were entertaining?

Are you mental?[/quote]

Well certainly a large percentage were. Which games weren''t?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Norwich Us"]Last season all 38 games were entertaining?

Are you mental?[/quote]

Well certainly a large percentage were. Which games weren''t?[/quote]
Off the top of me bonce.
Liverpool at home
Newcastle away
Stoke
and then I realise I''m replying to you AGAIN. You are a cretin.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Norwich Us"]Last season all 38 games were entertaining?

Are you mental?[/quote]

Well certainly a large percentage were. Which games weren''t?[/quote]
Off the top of me bonce.
Liverpool at home
Newcastle away
Stoke
and then I realise I''m replying to you AGAIN. You are a cretin.

Are you mental?[/quote]

Well certainly a large percentage were. Which games weren''t?[/quote]Blackburn away was the standout, but I''m not sure Man City home or away falls under "entertaining" unless watching us getting humped floats your boat.

More points at home, less away, less goals conceded at home, more away and a final place one higher than last season. This is such a competitive division this season for the also rans. two games ago we faced a serious prospect of going down and now we finish 11th two games later.

Roll on next season with a better squad if RVW''s signing is any indication. Another mid-table ending would be excellent.

I thought it was common knowledge that ''I am a Banana'' is a little bit specialOnly he could cloud a fantastic achievement by the club with this insane posts!

To quote another message board ''weapon'' his ''fag packet accountants'' on his ''Summer Clearout'' should  be enough to tell you all what you need to know. What an absolute toby

[quote user="morty"]I just bet someone will trot out the phrase "Why can''t we play every game like we did today?"

Peoples inability to understand football troubles me sometimes.[/quote]Whilst I agree that it is neither possible, or sensible, for us to try & play like that every week, I think there have been several occassions this season when, if we had tried to play like that, then we would have beaten far worse teams than WBA & Man City, even accounting for the fact that neither of them we''re that bothered about getting a result against us. There is a time & place for being cautious but there is also a time & a place for being adventurous. In the last 2 weeks we have seen what the players can achieve when they are allowed to be adventurous in the appropriate circumstances. It''s just a pity that it took Hughton so long to realize it.