Sign in to follow this  
AJ

A Season Of Lambert

What''s odd is that some of your fans came on here, giving it the big ''we are'' and you expect all replies to be nice and calm

Er, I came on last summer to discuss Lambert with some nice folks and have popped over ever since and seen posts about Lambert/Villa on an almost daily basis. So fair to assume people do indeed care

So just thought I''d post a view from our side. I didn''t realise that was out of order. Jeez

Anyway, some of you seem happy with Hughton, we''re all happy with Lambert so alls good!

UTV

" Anyway, some of you seem happy with Hughton, we''re all happy with Lambert so alls good! "

Indeed AJ. Both clubs achieved their goals, Villa seems to be set fair on a new direction, Norwich secured its positon in the top league and can start building the squad for the future.

Looking forward to next year and all 6 points from your lot (and maybe an FA cup win too)

My smug mode is switched onto until August now.Villa? Big club? What a joke!And we didn''t get relegated Mr Lambert despite you wishing we would. In fact we finished well above your team in the end. Some 4 places, 3 points and £3 million above to be precise.

The grass is shining yellow and green on this side of the fence - oh and look at all this lack of "lack of money" [:D] Mostly, more than anything this season, I wanted to be above Villa - and it happened! Perfect! If you can dream of Europa and top halves, we should probably be thinking of Champions league and titles! Hahaha

Villa already reported to be in contract negotiations with Benteke despite him already being on a three year deal. Can only mean they''re looking for a way to raise the price when he inevitably leaves them for a big club in the summer.

Great to see we finished higher than villa and last season as well. How green is your grass how green is your grass oh Paul lambert how green is your grass