Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Mark Halsey

It''s his final ever game apparentlyHe clearly doesn''t wanna go out with Red Cards / Penalties etcTypical Prem Ref seeing his own rep > clubs

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Why did we not get at least 2 penalties in the first half then?

Halsey has been well past his best for ages.

[/quote]

Make that 3.

Thank God it''s his last game.

Coz it was his last game, I think he decided no penalty''s or cards in his last game. BAD DECISION !But in the end it didn''t matter :-)        

Thank god that tosser won''t step on the green again. Worse referees I can''t remember in a short think. Absolute tonkers that he can even pick up a flute. Completely empty between hers ears.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Interestingly, on the beeb it said that CH presented him with a signed Norwich shirt after the game which imo was a nice touch.[/quote]

Did it have a number 3 on the back?

Just to remind him of the penalties he missed? [:D]

No surprise whatsoever you are on the back of this referee who has had an excellent career.

As a referee yourself (or so you claim) I thought you''d show some respect

Massive respect for the man coming back from what he did. Also got all penalty decisions right after seeing them on MOTD. Probably should''ve gave a couple more yellows out though

Having seen MOTD and not being in the heat of the moment.Appears the penalty shouts were probably called right.Holty tweeted that Halsey''s a nice bloke and wished him well.All the best to him.

The first one and the last one are debatable, seen them given. Toure''s handball is a stonewaller.

Thought he worst decision was not to book/send off Milner for his shocking challenge on Garrido.

I thought they were both decent shouts for a penalty to be honest and the first one probably was.

Halsey seems like one of the nicer refs about and a decent bloke. Hats off to him for coming back the way he has from a life threatening illness to referee again at the top level. Having said that he''s been a bit off the pace for the last couple of seasons and been missing quite a lot so seems like the right time to step down. moving into TV work for BT I think as part of their coverage next season. Will be interesting to see how they incorporate him into the coverage. could be quite good.