Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Win worth 3m

Brilliant that win means we get 7.5m which is at least 3m more than if we had lost

What a difference when the shackles are loosened and they go for it, especially Howson who needs to be forward more often.

Well done lads what a difference a week makes

11th is actually worth £8million

Total payout this season just short of £49 million.Next year will be at least an extra £20 million.I think I might nip down to Poorman Rd and wave a tenner.[;)]

So we could buy the entire Ipswich squad and still have change for a kebbab on the way back from the pub? Good stuff!

Jokes aside, this is surely the strongest financial position the football club has ever been in... no debt and sums like 3-4 million seem like loose change almost! Whats more, I dont fancy us to do a Hull or a Portsmouth, I trust us to be very sensible yet positive with how we conduct our buissness this summer with our transfer dealings and looking into the future with further investment into the infustructure of the Club and academy. What a time to be a Norwich Fan!

bloody hell to think we were nearly creaming our pants cos the turners were going to lend us a couple of million a few seasons back... who would have thought we''d be getting that for beating man city and finishing 11th in the prem ? where did it all go wrong [:D]

A challenge for the club is to spend this money wisely, I am confident that they will.

[quote user="AJ"]11th is actually worth £8million[/quote]

Yes but we would have hhave got nearly 5m if we had lost

That amount of cash is ludicrous, but welcomed all the same![:D]

and yet we have had endless numpties telling us that this game was of no consequence whatsoever

the figure is actually around £2.4m, being 3 places lower at £800,000 a place

Sorry to break your smile, but we finished 11th, not 12th!

[quote user="ricardo"]Total payout this season just short of £49 million.Next year will be at least an extra £20 million.I think I might nip down to Poorman Rd and wave a tenner.[;)][/quote]I think a £65 million note would be better.[:P]

Didn''t someone say we''d budgeted for a 16th place finish this season? So we''re 5 places ahead of that and all the extra cash goes into the kitty?[;)]

[quote user="Felixfan"]Will pay for the players (and management) bonuses without denting the transfer kitty.[/quote]See the thing is with the budget for next season alread having been drawn up with the plan being us staying up and as a result the bonus being paid, that money will have already been put aside from our normal budget.. we couldnt garantee that we would get this extra cash so we wouldnt risk putting that potential sum up against something that would have to be paid be it 17th or 11th.... so what that means is that the extra cash will go into the transfer kitty like McNally said.