Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Bye Marc

Shame really, looked awesome under Lambert in the first few games last year, got injured, never really came back, will remember him for his cartwheels, onwards and upwards!

Have Bolton got anyone decent we can pilfer as part of this deal?

Great personality and good player, I think Garrido just had that bit more quality in the end... though I know some woul debate with that. However the point with this is we need someone better than Garrido or there abouts to give competition and to get Javier to raise his game too.Suprised that Tierney only played 39 for us, swear it was more!

Blimey, I would make our priority signing at this moment another left back either better or equal to Garrido. A dedicated left back at that.

Martin Olsson perhaps? Certianly fit the bill of what we are looking for, though Id imagine we would have competition..

Doubt that really, have many games did he get this season ?

With Whitaker , Garrido , Martin and potentially the Bennett boys able to fill in at full back I would suggest its not Number 1 priority but I would guess we would want at least 4 full backs, not sure it would be worth investing heavily in though.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Top bloke though will miss him ![/quote]

Same here.

Good luck Marc.[Y]