Sign in to follow this  
Reykjavik Canary

Chuffed to bits for Yeovil

Congrats for Yeovil they''re sure a model to follow. Going up from the Conference to the Championship in 10 years as a small tin pot pub team is no small feat.

That Daddy Madden striker looked the real deal but doubt he''s on wages we can afford :(

Anyhow enjoy the match tonight gonna be screaming my lungs out here at Bjarni Fel sportbar watching the game. If ane yellas is here in Iceland please join me.

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Congrats for Yeovil they''re sure a model to follow. Going up from the Conference to the Championship in 10 years as a small tin pot pub team is no small feat.

That Daddy Madden striker looked the real deal but doubt he''s on wages we can afford :(

Anyhow enjoy the match tonight gonna be screaming my lungs out here at Bjarni Fel sportbar watching the game. If ane yellas is here in Iceland please join me.[/quote]"a small tin pot pub team"That''s a phrase I haven''t heard since....But no, you''re not angry enough to be him.

I''m very happy for Yoevil too, what a season they''ve had. I hope they stay up next season too

I''d put a quid on them doing a double promotion while they''re still odds on for relegation man.

Gary Johnson knows the Championship inside out took Bristol City too Wembley when they lost to Windass and the Hull City.

He''s onto something special with Yoevil

[quote user="Herman "]You''re forgetting that you''re supposed to be Icelandic.[/quote]Never been to Reykjavik

[quote user="Herman "]You''re forgetting that you''re supposed to be Icelandic.[/quote]Yep, completely and utterly busted [:D]Now tell us your normal login RC...

Alartz.

I am chuffed as an ex-inlaw was a brentford supporter. Brentford the 7 times playoff finalists 7 times losers! Even finised 3rd in league table as blew it on final day last minute penalty kick * choke *

Went to Wembley today,not a bad game but very strange to be at a game not involving Norwich , the stadium is much more impressive than I expected .

Outside of Wembley is still an old dump but the inside is fantastic.

Not wrong there , went into one pub and it was minging at to top it I had to pay 20 quid for 4 pints ![quote user="Herman "]Outside of Wembley is still an old dump but the inside is fantastic.[/quote]

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Congrats for Yeovil they''re sure a model to follow. Going up from the Conference to the Championship in 10 years as a small tin pot pub team is no small feat.

Anyhow enjoy the match tonight gonna be screaming my lungs out here at Bjarni Fel sportbar watching the game. If ane yellas is here in Iceland please join me.[/quote]I''m a Yeovil Town supporter, despite being born and raised in Norwich... don''t ask! [:P] I was at the game yesterday, the atmosphere was fantastic. Gary Johnson is an absolute hero among Yeovil fans and rightfully so. In the build-up to the game I had a good feeling that we were going to be properly prepared, and I think that came across in how we played in the first half. Pretty much all of the second-half was squeaky bum time - my heart rate has only just returned to normal! - but in the end I think as a club we deserve the promotion. Historic and exciting times for another so-called "little old club". Oh and as much as I want to see Norwich do well (I consider Norwich my second team), I''d prefer to see Yeovil keep hold of Paddy Madden next season. [;)]