Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

Norwich tracking Harry Arter?

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]plese not he''s utter trash a grade a bellend.

dont want him in 500miles of carrow road. best kept in a cage in wales.

hope we go for gary jones instead[/quote]Sounding less Icelandic by the day!

Correct Chops - every now and then a poster turns up on here claiming to be a Canary supporter from foreign parts.

He starts off by trying to write in a poor attempt at the accent from where he claims to be from - he then starts writing in relatively normal English.

He may at some point claim to have information about a player from his claimed part of the world that we''re trying to sign.

Finally, when he''s called out he will put on a self affected huff and claim that this board is being unkind and unwelcoming to him.

This sad and pathetic act has been played out on this board 3 or 4 times over the last couple of years and is now being played out again. YAWN............

Not many know this, but I''am in fact a Somalian Pirate. I just had a great education and became computer litterate before moving into wealth  re-distribution and Sailing. I also heard rummours that Norwich have been scouting the Pirate comunity down here.... watch this space, trust me the new player is going to take the phrase ''Captain Canary'' to whole new level!

You know that my account is attached to an Icelandic email? I''m at an Icelandic school?

How that makes me English or Somali I don''t know.

Been a Norwich fan since 2003-04.