Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Credit to the PLAYERS for the last two results

As others have mentioned, i also heard the players stood up to hughton, and took matters into

their own hands before the west brom game, and look at the results! If true, it shows like a lot of fans, they

clearly don''t have any faith in the manager.

Take your rubbish elsewhere, it is in no way appreciated here.

Who told you the players stood up to Hughton?

Name names, or I call bull$hit.

"morty"Who told you the players stood up to Hughton?

Name names, or I call bull$hit.

City 1st knows someone!?

The Hughton outer''s have to cling to one theory or another in order to continue justifying their position. I suppose a player rebellion story is as good as any other.Still a total load of unsubstantiated bull$hit.

Gossip, tittle tattle and bullsh*t.  Credit the players - of course - they take the responsibility to perform.  That is their job and what the manager would have been demanding all season.   The rubbish about negative tactics is just that, rubbish.   They have been struggling to come to terms with the grown up way of playing  Hughton demands from his players.   That they were able to withstand the pressure this season, with all its difficulties is a credit to the players AND the manager.  Anything else is just subversive tittle tattle and City 1st should know better.

Although I sort of agree with what you say Ricardo .................................I have actually heard the same thing more or less.............and I am interested to know if there is any substance to the rumour !

[quote user="ricardo"]The Hughton outer''s have to cling to one theory or another in order to continue justifying their position. I suppose a player rebellion story is as good as any other.Still a total load of unsubstantiated bull$hit.[/quote]

Did you hear it from the little voice inside your head joss?

If you can''t argue the facts, I guess spreading ugly rumours is all you have left.

6th highest end of season league position ever. Nuff said.

"City 1st knows someone!?"

err, more than oneas stateddo keep up

I don''t hold any store in this stupid rumour, it is the classic sort of rubbish that appears now and then. The chances are there was a team meeting where tactics etc were discussed, perhaps it got heated, but that happens all the time.

The fact is that we played well in most of our home games other than a sticky spell post-Christmas - when we were playing sides around us and perhaps not losing was seen as being most important - with much the same side and formation throughout. Performances against Swansea, Reading, Villa - prior to this ''rebellion'' were all good.

Away we have seen some poor games, and something needed/needs to change, but the Arsenal game showed we were getting there.

I think Pilks being out was important and his return has seen us more balanced, as JRs return has also perhaps seen more confidence from the defence.

All the non-plastic-keyboard-warrior-"fans" already know the truth behind the story, as a good 26,000 of us witnessed the entire squad celebrate the same relief and joy we felt in our 4-0 tonking of West Brom - which involved the players celebrating the third goal with Hughton.

[quote user="Herman "]"morty"Who told you the players stood up to Hughton? Name names, or I call bull$hit. City 1st knows someone!?[/quote]

Of course he does

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"]"City 1st knows someone!?"
err, more than one
as stated
do keep up[/quote]

Gossip, City 1st.  Idle gossip. 

[/quote]

It''s not that good!

[quote user="AJ"]All the non-plastic-keyboard-warrior-"fans" already know the truth behind the story, as a good 26,000 of us witnessed the entire squad celebrate the same relief and joy we felt in our 4-0 tonking of West Brom - which involved the players celebrating the third goal with Hughton.[/quote]I guess they stood up to him for that epic undefeated run and then decided to let him have his way..and then stood up against him again for 2 games? lmfao. Get these Ips*it fans off here

You have to give credit to the players for their performances the last two games, have been fantastic.

But not for standing up to Hughton as that is clearly utter bollox.

If they had done that and people "in the know" on this board apparently know it, then the club board does to. Knowing that he had completely lost the dressing room to the point of outright mutiny, I would expect him to be sacked, 11th or not.

I''ll wait for that to happen and then doff my hat to those who know better than me. Until that point, without any actual evidence, you are talking complete sh@t.

"Webbo118""Herman ""morty"Who told you the players stood up to Hughton? Name names, or I call bull$hit.

City 1st knows someone!

Of course he does

He was asked to name his sources but he never responded. Something stinks about him. Must be the bin juice on his shoes.

I have no idea either way, but there is a simple explanation for the last two performances and results being markedly different from previous recent games. It is that WBA put in THE worst performance from an away team at Carrow Road in the top flight (so including the old First Division) I have ever seen, which takes in a fair number of games, and that Man City were also as uninterested as it is possible to be without actually not turning up.I wouldn''t dream of dismissing the alternative idea, that there was some kind of player and/or boardroom revolt against Hughton''s methods. But is there any hard evidence for this, or is is simply one person''s speculation that, as is the way with cyberspace, has been repeated so it looks as if it is coming from several independent sources when it has but one?

There we are. This must be true just like those other rumours that so many had heard from people who were there. Just like the Francis cheekbone and the Morison/Tierney story.

They get told often enough and people believe them just for the number of others saying it. It must be true because lots of people posted it.

It''s always a friend of a friend who was there.

What strikes me as odd is that he rumours talk of some big row after the Villa game which led to a change in heart. What shows that the rumour is nonsense is that everyone who was at the Villa game knows full well that we went for it that day. The only thing wrong with the Villa game was the result. The outfield team, tactics and attitude were the same as the two games we won. The only thing we didn''t have that day was the little rub of the green that makes all the difference.

The essentials of this story are just wrong. Nothing changed between Villa and West Brom of the kind alleged.

"Gossip, City 1st.  Idle gossip."

yep, I''m going to stick my neck on the basis of that - offer up a hostage to the future, to what end  ? There is a fairly reasoned post on the ''Jeff'' thread by JayNCF (page 3) which I suggest some may find interesting. Or maybe wonder why someone like Matt Juler would chose to post on that thread.Stamp your feet and have a tantrum before bed as much as you like, but I am stating openly that there is substance to this story. Interesting times ahead I would suggest.

I was told by one person that wes hoolahan had told him the players weren''t happy with hughton. Then another person told me about the players telling hughton they wanted to do things their way. Of course this could be utter BS. Personally i hope it is, because i hope Hughton has learnt the error of his ways. But it really wouldn''t surprise if this were true.

Some people really are clutching at straws to still find ways to dislike CH. We''re finished 11th in the table, 1 better than last season, We have beaten Man United, Arsenal, Man City, Everton, Spurs all in this season and looking promising for next season.This rumour is just BS and should be ignored. I thank CH and to the players because it''s the end of the season and they''ve left me in a positive/happy mood.