Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Possibly the youngest season ticket holder ever?

My son''s season ticket for next season in the Snakepit. He''s only 3 and a half months (108 days to be exact) old

He seemed pretty chuffed about it too

Is it a silly question to ask why you called him Iwan? Or just a coincidence... and how mcu persuading did you have to do?!

Brilliant story and picture Beds, but a waste of £75 if you ask me. Its good to start them young but maybe not that young

[quote]Is it a silly question to ask why you called him Iwan? Or just a coincidence... and how mcu persuading did you have to do?![/quote]

It''s a ''half-coincidence''.

My better-half is Welsh so she wanted to go for a traditional Welsh name. I suggested Iwan and she liked it

[quote]Brilliant story and picture Beds, but a waste of £75 if you ask me. Its good to start them young but maybe not that young[/quote]

Not a waste of money Big A! After all getting a season ticket is becoming harder and harder so this way I''ve guaranteed his ticket in the Snakepit for life.

Also we can upgrade it each week so his mum can come (and hold him/feed him/shut him up/etc)

I don''t know what the hell happened to my post Beds, black magic I quess!.

However, what I said was: Excellent news Beds, I hope young master Iwan queued up for his own ticket?.

And welcome young man, to the best god damn team in the world!.

Or something like that.        

[quote]It''s a ''half-coincidence''. My better-half is Welsh so she wanted to go for a traditional Welsh name. I suggested Iwan and she liked it[/quote]

lol, so everyone is happy all round!