Korey.

Tierney.

Ward.

Adeyemi.

Francomb.

Camp.

C.Martin (we knew that one).

and 2 youth players, Sherrif & Olumide.

I dont think any of them can be that surprised.

Gutted about Korey and Adeyemi, still had hope they would come good for us and at least be around the squad.Wish all on that list well, without their efforts we wouldn''t be where we are but onwards and upwards now.

Simeon leaving suggests we will be in for another striker.

Francomb, Korey and Adeyemi are just casualties of our own success, had we still been in the champ both would have had the chance of getting some gametime, but not in the Prem.

Tierney behind Garrido and Whitts in pecking order, possibility of going in for a new younger left back though?

Ward is no surprise, but Ayala might be kept to be loaned out again?

Camp did what was needed of him, but obviously wants to play - and with Ruddy, Bunn and Rudd or Steer we''re pretty well covered in that position

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Simeon.

Korey.

Tierney.

Ward.

Adeyemi.

Francomb.

Camp.

C.Martin (we knew that one).

and 2 youth players, Sherrif & Olumide.

I dont think any of them can be that surprised.[/quote]

Half a decent championship side there

Camp

--- --- Ward Tierney

--- Korey Tom ---

Jackson Martin

Reading the statement on the club site, I do feel for Korey - played very well the times he played for us - 73 times apparently. I still think he will become a good footballer, just not in the Prem.

Good luck to them all

Good luck to them all.Simeon Jackson. You gave me 2 of the best goals I could have wished for as a Norwich fan.Derby and PortsmouthThank You.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9EMpaengQY

sadly for Smith as he''s now over 21 ,if we''d hae kept him we would now need to name him in the 25 man squad, which we simply wouldnt have room to do?

Adeyemi on he other hand is still U21 ,so I''m al little surprised he wasn''t kept on , even if it meant loaning him out again.

bit concerned that we''re letting peoples contracts run out without getting any transfer fees?....when was the last time we recouped any transfer money ??

Good luck to them, but I think that its in there best interest to move on. Many thanks to those that contributed to some magic moments, Jacksons goals and Smith in league 1 will in particular will be fondly remembered. Bodes well for our future too, we need a left back and another striker for sure now! Olsson and Hooper I think would be the betting mans choice, Id be happy with those.

I don''t think there are any surprises here - good lads and many have played a part in our resurgence, but the flipside is that as things are we''re a level (or two) above some of their abilities. I hope they all find contracts quickly elsewhere and no doubt we''ll come a cropper against one or more in the future, but as things are we have our sights on getting more quality into our squad and some spaces have to be made.

I don''t think there is any major surprises on that list, most were unlikely to get contracts renewed and as others have said were victims of the Clubs success.

The one I would have maybe wanted to see us keep was Smith, still only 22 and I always thought he might make it to the top flight if he kept progressing but another club will get a top player for free.

"So Holt is staying !!"

There just the out of contract players Paul, don''t get too excited!

Certainly hope so though. I suspect we will see Vaughan and Fox definitely depart after hardly featuring or not at all. Maybe Ayala and possibly Surman although again in the latter''s case I hope not.

You''d expect these to command a fee or just be a bit more difficult as they are unlikely to get similar wages at their possible destinations.

Good luck to all of them, especially Smith and Adeyemi.Korey was excellent for us in the League One campaign and made a sizable contribution in the Championship too. I guess the club has moved too quickly to keep pace.

Good decisions apart from maybe Tom and Korey, but that''s probably me being sentimental. I did think that Tom still being youngish and improving might have been given another 1/2 years, especially being a Norwich boy.Good luck to all of them though. They have all helped bringing our club out of it''s darkest time and taking it to it''s most healthy position ever.

how long a contract did we give Barnett?. If we do let him go, it needn''t be on the cheap...as he showed with Cardiff can do a good job for a top end Championship side, and he should command a transfer fee as such.

Think we should have kept hold of Korey Smith, think he could have been tidy. However as noted by another poster, a victim of our success.Gutted about Jackson but after watching last years season review it was apparent that his finishing was not up to scratch he missed some real sitters.Love or hate Simeon I will never forget his goals that got us into this league in the first place.Wish him the best of luck !

As said we have simply ''outgrown'' the younger ones. What might be telling is where they end up playing - which is usually a fair indication of their true level.As to others I would not hold your breath for those leaving who are still under contract, as we will have to make u the difference (if they are offered lower terms elsewhere) for the remaing part of their contract.Ayala and Butterfield, loan or let go ?

Sad to see players leave, especially ones who gave so much for the club. Says so much about how far we''ve come that we can just give quality players away, but it''s better for their careers that they play regularly.The only one I''m slightly surprised about is Adeymi, but would have thought a Championship club would snap him up.I expect to see the likes of Fox, Vaughan, Ayala & Barnett moved on as well.

[quote user="City1st"]As said we have simply ''outgrown'' the younger ones. What might be telling is where they end up playing - which is usually a fair indication of their true level.As to others I would not hold your breath for those leaving who are still under contract, as we will have to make u the difference (if they are offered lower terms elsewhere) for the remaing part of their contract.Ayala and Butterfield, loan or let go ?[/quote]Ayala won''t play for City again, but since Butterfield was on the bench at the weekend, I think he has a chance.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Good decisions apart from maybe Tom and Korey, but that''s probably me being sentimental. I did think that Tom still being youngish and improving might have been given another 1/2 years, especially being a Norwich boy.Good luck to all of them though. They have all helped bringing our club out of it''s darkest time and taking it to it''s most healthy position ever.[/quote]

I wouldn''t be at all surprised if Lambert didn''t pick up a couple of these for Villa - Jackson perhaps as a back up to Agbonlahor, and Smith or Adeyemi. Either would fit his midfield - just not ours.

I think we''ll regret letting Adeyemi go.

People are rather assuming things with some of the lads - a good friend of mine is a Brentford fan, and reckoned that Adeyemi looked good at L1 level but wasn''t in his opinion a PL player, so sadly is not really what we currently need.

Pure guesswork, but I reckon Korey and Adeyemi will go to L1; Simeon, Camp and Ward into the champs, where Marc and Chris Martin are already sorted; Francomb to L2.

That we are in a position to decide to release guys (rather than have players run their contracts down) who will find roles in the champs does show how far we have come in a short time.

Pretty much agree with Branston''s assessment, with the exception of Korey who I think will end up at a championship team. Possibly Yeovil after his earlier loan spell.

Good luck lads.

Tierney and Jackson will be absolute steals for a championship club, assuming any injuries and lack of playing time this season haven''t had too much of a toll on Tierney. No real surprises, Camp and Ward will find championship clubs relatively easily, Smith and Adeyemi may only be ready for league one at the moment but I expect we''ll see them in the championship in the next few years, Francomb likewise. 
Plenty of those names have done lots for the club over the past few years but it''s time for all of them to move on really. Good decisions all round I feel.