Sign in to follow this  
spudgfsh

We finish 11th is that not good enough??

OK, I shouldn''t be surprised by the bookies. but all of the bookies with odds have us 4th favourite to be relegated next season. whereas you can get 14/1 on newcastle. excuse me but they were $h!te.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

[quote user="spudgfsh"]OK, I shouldn''t be surprised by the bookies. but all of the bookies with odds have us 4th favourite to be relegated next season. whereas you can get 14/1 on newcastle. excuse me but they were $h!te.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation[/quote]Surely an opportunity to lay NCFC.Bookies go 5-2, I''m happy to lay 3''s if anyone wants it.

I dont understand why Southampton are only 7/1 after 1 season in the league. Worth a few quid!

Fine by me, I won money this season saying Norwich would not get relegated   If the bookies are going to be pessimistic about us again, I don''t mind making money out of it.

Bit daft - presumably this will be done purely on ''name'' and not a lot more. When they see our mega close-season signings those odds will surely get ''better''!

Well Spudgfsh this is progress of a sort.

Last season we were favourites to be relegated and this season we were second favourites to be relegated.

Just another reminder of what great jobs Lambert and Hughton did keeping us up.

WBA I fear for. Had cracking start to the season, however like us, their 2nd half was dismal!!

Can''t see them replacing Lukaku with anyone even close to the same standard, their squad aint all that gd on paper.

Much will depend on transfers in and out f every club though for sure.