Sign in to follow this  
Reykjavik Canary

Feels like losing a friend

Why did Chris Hughton release Simeon Jackson. Almost every decision he makes completely baffles me.

He''ll defo be picked up by our rivals and scoring hat tricks against us in the Prem next season.

Can''t see anything but doom and gloom.

Thanks for your services anyway Simeon, you''re forever a big part of this football club.

Considering somebody who people knew on this message board recently passed away, I think the title is In very poor taste.

Clearly some here who don''t remember Pompey away. What a magical night.

We would never have gotten into the top flight without this fella and Hughton hasn''t given him a chance to flourish.

Don''t talk squit [quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Why did Chris Hughton release Simeon Jackson. Almost every decision he makes completely baffles me.

He''ll defo be picked up by our rivals and scoring hat tricks against us in the Prem next season.

Can''t see anything but doom and gloom.

Thanks for your services anyway Simeon, you''re forever a big part of this football club.[/quote]

I think you''re Mungo... but I don''t want to be so brash at to collect my money straight off. You''ve got the obvious aura of a troll, but... I don''t know I can''t put my finger on it. Are you going to leave soon, out of interest?

That''s why my mum doesn''t shop at Iceland.

Can recall generally feeling surprised when Jackson scored. Yes a couple of his goals were important but that is history, we have to look forward.

Trolling gets so boring, this is very unoriginal. Same troll who posted that he wanted Holt gone...

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Clearly some here who don''t remember Pompey away. What a magical night.

We would never have gotten into the top flight without this fella and Hughton hasn''t given him a chance to flourish.[/quote]

Jackson is good but we need to push on and be better next year up front, we have done him a favour by allowing him to leave and get a decent deal with a new club with no transfer fee so he should get a decent signing on fee. re the header at Portsmouth I,m sure I could have scored that.

It wouldn''t be fair on Jackson to keep him at the club and have another season sat on the bench (if he''s lucky!).

Best to let that little bird fly free, and if he does well good on him! Deserves to be enjoying his game again.

Somedays I just can''t find an answer to OP''s like this other than something which ends in OFF!