Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Thank you Simeon Jackson

Thank you simeon for all the goals, in all the games.. not quite Premiership class but i am sure there will be many fans who wish him all the best...many thanks as well for this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHp5kCdR35M

I wish him all the very best in the future.

And now it will be the end of people bleating on about why he''s not getting a game, and he is the answer to our striking problems, and deserves a chance.

Always remember his first goal for us.   Holty going nowhere towards the corner flag, turns and puts in a pinpoint cross to Jackson who vooleyed into the top corner.   Not to mention his other goals without which we could still be in the championship.   Always gives 100% for us on the pitch.   Deserves a chance in the championship at least.

Cheers Simeon for the memories.( Scunthorpe being a favourite of mine.) Good luck in your next venture.

A massive part of the last-ditch run that saw us gain automatic promotion. Who will ever forget that goal against Derby, and again, THAT goal against Pompy that made it all possible.

Shame we didn''t know at the end of last home game so we could have given him a good send off.

All the best, Simeon

To me and many others, he''ll be remembered by his Premier league clinching goals at Derby and Portsmouth.

Thank you so much SJ. Good luck in your further ventures.

Sorry to see him go but in my view Vaughan is the greater talent and seems to have benefited from being able to get a good run of games this season.

If he has - at last- put his injury problems behind him then I think he is far more capable than Jackson of making an impact in the Premiership.

Jackson came to us to make an impact in the Championship, which he did.   Trouble was he did it so successfully he moved his own goalposts.

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Bit racist of our club to ship out 3-4 players at once due to skin color.[/quote]

yeah we''ve decided to balance it out a bit more given the new management and transfers this season...its a new club policy

Hard not to say anything that''s already been said but thanks for everything, Cinnamon. Always tried hard, ran for every ball and scored some incredibly important goals for us. Will always think of him fondly and he''ll do well wherever he goes.Looks like Wolfie will be wearing #10 next season.

All the best simmo. Dito that goal aginst derby still sends shivers down my spine when i see it.

An ipswich supporting chum of mine said this mornng that they are to sign him, that was well before news of his release was anounced.

Hope its a windup....dont do it simmo.......

Yup, he''s never let the club or his team mates down and a series of crucial goals from played a big part in putting us where we are now, as we all know.

I hope he gets a good club, a good contract and enjoys some more success.

Scored some crucial goals. Goals / Minutes on the pitch as a certain someone always reminded us (and still does on twitter) he was as good as any of our strikers.

As for the next club, i''d like to think he could get a decent Championship club on a decent contract, especially being available on a free.

Good luck. His three years were had a highly sporadic nature, his good run came when the team was on a good run.

A championship club will pick him up as he is on a free, good luck and I think he will get more game time. Top championship club probably squad player whereas for a mid table team maybe ideal.

But good luck, we move on too much much better things and I for one have no problem with letting players out who have served their purpose.

Always remember that goal against Derby, it was one of those moments that you never ever forget.

Thanks Simeon.

Also a bit like Michael Nelson he''ll always be remembered for the goal which took us up.

Good luck Simeon you could never be faulted for your effort and your ability. Just could never crack that Premiership level.

I think there will be many Championship clubs after him as can see him getting on goal tally there, therefore hopefully not Ipswich

The goals he scored for us in the championship were absolutely crucial and the club would not be in the Premiership or financially sound without those. I hope the club recognises that and helps him move on which i think is best for him.

Tthank you for that goal against Derby which will live forever in my memory as one of the most fantastic moments at Carrow Road, still makes me smile remembering it

Very good luck Simeon

A great player who scored those crucial goals that made me feel alive, in a way that I hadnt felt as a city fan in a very long time, ho helped us to believe the unbelievable was happening... A great pro with bags of skill and passion, yet never quite got his foot in the door, Best of luck with the future Simmo :)

I wonder where he left his bags? I hope finds them for his next club (unless its ipsh1t of course).

His injury time winner against Derby will always be special to me.

I still believe we should have retained your services as a squad player at the very least. I wish you all the best for the remainder of your career and you will have a choice from quite a few clubs queuing up for your signature.  A model professional who always knuckled down and tried his best and never believed in rocking the boat or upsetting team morale! Onwards and upwards Simeon...

I agree he could have been a squad player here, but the ability in the team is only going to rise whilst we''re in this division, and a player like Jackson really needs to be playing.

Thanks Simeon, what a fantastic player you have been for the club !!!!

Thanks and good luck in the future, my favorit player is leaving the club